Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought Tide Pods was an easy, simple and faster way to do laundry, but I was mistaken.
TIde Pods work if your laundry loads are on the normal leaning towards small size. For bigger laundry loads, one pod is simply not enough and two is too much.
Angelica P.
I've been told that these are bad for any laundry machine as the pods don't always disintegrate within the washing machine or sometimes it doesn't even pop so your laundry doesn't end up any cleaner. Better off with the liquid or powder detergent.
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
I always use the Tide PODS because I am a college student and it's just easier! They last for a pretty good amount of time; however, if I washed clothes even more regularly I would suggest them because laundry detergent is always better!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
The pods are a great alternative to powder. Less mess. Though sometimes if the laundry is too full or perhaps the water is too cold the pods don't dissolve completely. I've only had that happen a few times in the years I've used them.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is what I use now. They do cost more than traditional detergent but it's so convenient and mess free. I think it does a great job at making my clothes smell nice and they always come out clean. I would recommend to others.
Michelle R.
Boston
I use them at school to do laundry. It Is so much easier then measuring and pouring out the other kind. It works well and always makes my clothes smell good and feel clean. Would recommend for sure!!!
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I love a Tide pods. So much easier than measuring out soap. Just toss one in. Smells good, cleans the clothes Bette than any other brand I've tried. It's pricey but coupons are easy to find.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I use tide pods all the time. They work amazingly, leave my clothes feeling soft, and the scent is refreshing. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
These pods are so convenient! I can toss one in a load of laundry and I don't have to worry about whether things will be clean and smell good after the wash!
Emily D.
Council Blfs, IA
This is the only laundry soap that i use. It actually feels like my clothes are clean. I don't even use fabric softner because of the fabrzee