Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Crystal R.
I've used many many laundry detergents and none of them even come close to the stain fighting power as tide. The scents tide comes out with are great too. I love this particular one, leaves clothes clean and smelling clean.
Jessica B.
Rome, NY
I have been an avid tide user my entire adult life. Though, I have tried products periodically with free samples. I have yet to find another that cleans and protects my clothes like tide. With the invention of the pods I received a free and have been hooked since. The botanical rain is my new favorite scent. It leaves my clothes smelling great without an overpowering fragrance. Other scented detergents have irritated my skin but never has. I would highly recommend this product to anyone searching for the best way to keep their clothes looking and smelling like new.
Erika T.
Winston Salem, NC
Things I like about this product is how easily it makes doing laundry. Lifesaver, if you don't have a lot of time or just dread laundry. If you have a regular/average size load you can pop one in and your good to go. However, I give it 4 stars because I find the tablets to not have enough detergent in them for the strong, fresh smell I prefer, so instead, i use two. Most people, I assume wouldn't mind but I prefer my clothes to have a very strong scent and I feel that one tablet doesn't do it.
Courtney C.
I absolutely love these Tide Pods!! No mess with liquid detergents. All that is needed is one small pod and your clothes will come out very clean and fresh! I don't think I will ever switch back to regular detergent because as a single mom, I have found that it takes less time to complete all of the laundry. I highly recommend this product!!
Steffi L.
Lynnwood, WA
This stuff smells way better than the regular tide in a bottle, I can't get enough of the scent! However, it is a bit expensive considering how much you actually get in a packet. You can go through these so quickly because with larger loads you will have to use two or three pods, which can really be a money burner. I wish they offered this at a cheaper price as they are so convenient and effective.
Irene J.
everyone knows that Tide is the best detergent available. I have always used it when I have really dirty clothes.  But these pods were a disappointment. too often they didn't dissolve and left a stick mess in the washer and I had to rewash the whole load with regular detergent.
Steven K.
Every time I use tide pods it cleans my laundry, removes tough stains, and also leaves my clothes feeling fresh and smelling great. The best thing about the pods are that I don't have too pour any detergent into the laundry that way I'm not putting too much in
Ashley M.
Hermiston, OR
I would recommend this to others because my roommates and I have used this for our smelly softball clothes. It works wonders! It didn't matter how dirty our clothes were or how full we stuffed the washing machine. Our clothes still came out smelling nice!
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Tide pods are my favorite. They are spendy. But as far as getting the job done goes, these always do the trick. And they are so easy.'it is important to keep out of kids reach though, because they have a very appealing look and texture to kids.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I love the pods. Makes laundry a little bit easier and you dont have to worry about measuring anything. It works well and cleans your clothes well, smells great. All around a great product. just wish it was a little more affordable for people.