Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Melanie D.
Love, love, love these pods!! Best thing about them? NO MESS! I became a fan after the big container of Tide slipped off the shelf. I had the cap loosened (like you do with those bottles.). Well, it hit the washing machine and dryer before hitting the floor.
Talk about a MESS! Blue liquid was everywhere. And laundry detergent is not an easy thing to clean up, especially under the washer and dryer!)
My tip with the PODS: make sure your hands are dry when you grab one. You don't want to get ones in the bag wet; they will stick together.
Laura J.
I used pods for a while because it was just easier to throw one in the washer and be done with it. However, I was always noticing spots on my clothes that I could only assume were from the concentrated pod soap. After conducting my own expierence T of crushing the pod under the water and allowing the agitator to disperse the soap, the spots quit appearing.
Courtney C.
I absolutely love these Tide Pods!! No mess with liquid detergents. All that is needed is one small pod and your clothes will come out very clean and fresh! I don't think I will ever switch back to regular detergent because as a single mom, I have found that it takes less time to complete all of the laundry. I highly recommend this product!!
Lilly A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my favorite product to use when washing my clothes. My clothes are one of my most precious possessions and I take great care of them, which is why I use tide. These pods specifically smell amazing from the moment you open the bag it fills your laundry room with amazing scents that you are then blessed with on your clothes.
Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried every laundry detergent that's worth anything and this one right here is The. Best! My husband works in the oil and gas industry and can come home pretty dirty on occasion. This detergent gets his clothes clean and removes stains so well without damaging or fading anything. Our clothes always smell really good too!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love that Tide Pods have detergent, a stain remover and brightener all in one packet!

With 90% cleaning ingredients inside I know my clothes will come out clean! Any tough stains are removed!

I just toss it in the washer and it quickly dissolves!

No spills. No mess.

I'm a Tide fan because it's a brand I know and trust!
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI
I'm a college student and having these pods to throw in the wash when I did my clothes was so easy and the package lasted me for a long time which was a huge money saver! It made my clothes smell nice and washed them well every time. These are great for anyone, but especially someone first starting out on their own!
Melinda W.
As always, Tide never fails. We started using the pods because it was the new thing to try. I love not having to measure out and pour into the machine. All I have to do is throw the pod in and toss the laundry in. Very simple and easy to use. They work great and our laundry smells awesome too.
Michelle P.
only brand we can use - Tide. We love the odor defense for workout clothes and the kids clothes and the scent lasts a good bit. We have a HE waster that can handle the pods..but we usually use two as the loads are pretty large and we find two works best - could be our hard water.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the simplest way to do laundry ever - it saved me when I went away to college and had to figure out washing my clothes alone for the first time! They're so easy to use my parents switched to using them as well - no need to measure, just pop one in and relax!