Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Active Fresh Scent, 112 count, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Active Fresh laundry detergent pacs are specifically designed to fight tough set-in odors. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten, fight stains and help eliminate odors wash after wash. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. Try the new Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense pacs to help eliminate odors while getting brilliantly clean laundry results. This product is a part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
I love tide products! Always leaves my laundry looking fresh, clean, and did I mention smelling amazing! I love how easy it is to just grab a POD and throw it into the laundry without any mess or fuss. Perfect for college students or anyone who doesn't want mess with liquid laundry soap.
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
This is my holy grail detergent. Tide is the only brand I trust to regularly clean my laundry, and not destroy it.

Unfortunately, Tide is expensive, so I have been using the Kirkland version of this pod. It doesn't disappoint, but it is missing the added Febreze element
Vicki B.
Topeka, KS
I absolutely love these pods! They smell amazing and one gets the job done. I do sometimes use two pods if I have an especially large or yucky load, but for regular loads one is all it takes. They're a little more expensive than some other brands, but they are worth it.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
This stuff makes me want to dive in my blankets after i wash them i just love the smell...it can be kind of pricey but not too terrible and the smell good last just depneds on how many people your having to wash for if id recommend getting them as far as price
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are awesome, no mess when putting detergent into laundry. I have the big pack that lasts so long. Clothes come out clean and fresh and this definitely helps with softness as well. Will not go back to bottled detergent ever again this stuff is the best!
Sanjuanita S.
Mission, TX
I buy Tide PODS at Sam's Club and I love them. It leaves all of my laudry smelling very clean and fresh. They are very simple to use just throw them in the washer and that's it. No messy liquid to deal with. I totally recommend Tide PODS to everyone.
Era C.
Brea, CA
This is the easiest product to use for laundry. There are no measuring cups. All that's needed is throwing a single item into the laundry load. These tide pods are very affordable and quite long lasting since the amounts of detergent are premeasured.
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Love these. I love them for the right amount of detergent thats needed for the load. I felt i was always putting too much or too little detergent - this has taken the guessing out of washing. Will buy these till they keep making them.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
These work really well and the scent is amazing. My BF works in the automotive industry, he does carpentry and hunts and these detergent pods get everything out of his clothes. We really like them.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We recently discovered these after moving and realizing our regular detergent wasn't cleaning as well. We purchased these and they make the clothes smell so great and clean so well.
Amanda D.
Hickory , KY
Does it have a long-lasting smell