Add a Photo

By TIDE
#4 in Starch

When you pop in a pac of New Tide Pods Plus Febreze, you’ll get an amazing clean PLUS 24 hours of freshness! Simply toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and freshen each load. It’ll infuse all your favorite clothes with a long lasting Botanical Rain scent that smells like fresh flowers. Just one pac delivers the trusted cleaning power of Tide, wash after wash. For a brilliant clean freshness that pops around the clock, New 4-in-1 Tide Pods Plus Febreze is the all-in-one solution for you!

Photos (28)
Deanna S.
Deanna S.

I reeeeeeeeeally didn't want to like these...but, I did. I have a high efficiency washing machine and I've been having a difficult time with a musty smell after my clothes have been run through the wash. I've tried to use UnStoppables and they work all right, but the Tide Pods wiped the floor with them. The clothes came out of the washer and dryer smelling unbelievable! In addition to the wonderful smell there was no static, somehow, which is always an issue with our clothes especially now that it's winter.

Lucky for ME, I received the bag of pods for free from a friend who's gone gaga for extreme couponing. :-) I have yet to buy any of these so the true test of how much I do or don't love them will come when I have run out and have to decide whether the price is worth the results.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA

I decided to switch to Tide Pods after seeing numerous commercials about their cleaning power. I was going through a bottle of cheap, watery detergent at about $2/week-week and a half. That detergent never left my clothes smelling clean or fresh beyond the day that they were laundered and they certainly didn't clean my clothes. I calculated the cost and figured out that one bag of the tide pods was equal to what I'd pay for the water detergent over a 5-6 week span. Tide pods delivered as I expected and so much more. My clothes, my husband's clothes were CLEAN. And they smell AMAZING day after day after day. I can usually always find a coupon so I don't have to pay full price. I will never go back! Highly recommended.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

This couldn't be any easier to use! No more drippy detergents, or adding too much/too little detergent. I have an H.E. Washer, and there is often soap residue left in the washer from adding too much detergent. This solves the problem, and it also cleans my clothes better. Surprisingly, one little pod can wash a large amount of laundry! The downside is that if you are doing a small load, you can't control the amount of detergent you put in.

It does cost more than regular detergent, but it does cleans my clothes better. The smell is also a large plus, I love the smell of freshly washed clothes and you definitely get that here. The smell is not overwhelming, but just enough to know that your clothes are clean.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La

During the last year I've been using Tide Pods more often than regular detergent, in my opinion this little packs are convenient and make laundry easier. I like tide pods plus febreze because in my opinion that means only purchasing one product, In this little pack you have detergent, stain remover, brightener, and long lasting freshness. I also like that this product can be used in regular washing machines as well as HE machines. It's so simple to use, just add a pac to your washer machine, add clothes and that's it, no more measuring, no more spills, I am definitely happy about using them, and I consider them my number one choice when it comes to detergents.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL

Tide Pods are fantastic! I have always been a huge fan of Tide, but I hate that mess the liquid causes when I had to pour the laundry soap into the small opening of the washing machine. I just toss in a Pod and no longer do I have a mess. Also, this works great for my children to help with laundry. I don't have to worry if they are going to add too much laundry soap. My clothes feel soft, fresh and they smell amazing. I give Tide two thumbs up!!! You know Tide always keeps inventing new ways to make our lives so much easier. We love them for that...
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
Murrieta, CA

So i was out of town and I needed to pick up a small amount of soap fpr washing a few loads so I grabbed this and this has been a gamechanger for me and my fmaily. Not only does it get your clothes clean, but it leaves them smelling so fresh becasue of the fabreze. i am a big fan of fabreze and this just makes washing fun for me. I have a family of five and now i don't mind doing 6 or more loads a week! I also find coupons sometimes or the sotre will have them on a great deal so its not too expensive and works in he washing machines!
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL

I was REALLY skeptical of these "pods" I thought they would be a waste and wouldn't clean my clothes. I also thought that I would need to use a bunch in order to get the same effect as my "one cup" of liquid detergent.

Turns out - I was wrong. I really like the pods. Simple. Easy. No measuring. Large load? 2 pods. Normal load? 1 pod. Sheets/towels I do 2 pods and a small amount of fabric softener. No mess. No drip. No sticky washer. easy open box.
will be getting these again - the next time I get a coupon.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Wadsworth, OH

Love these!!! We have well water and my clothes never smelled fresh and clean to me ( lived in the city my whole life and just moved to the counrty) and after the first time using these, I was hooked! These make my clothes smell amazing. I will never buy any other laundry soap. My clothes look and smell fresh amazing. I would recommend these to anyone! Also if you forget to throw your clothes in the dryer over night.. they will still smell fresh. (Learned from experience)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Addison, TX

I grew up with mom being very selective with what she washed our clothes. Tide was the more expensive option but she would skimp elsewhere before buying a different brand. This particular one with Febreze makes our clothes smell fresh. My husband works out daily and sweats a lot. Gross, I know but it proves my point that this is a great detergent. I especially love the Febreze in it because it helps to give it a great scent and hold that scent in. Highly recommended.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Madison, WI

It is official. I will NEVER purchase another brand of "packaged" detergent again!!! I have tried heaps and bounds of different brands, but I will be completely honest... NOTHING compares to TIDE! With that being said, these new ones that include Febreze are to die for! The scents are amazing and long lasting. Usually I depend on my additional fabric softener sheets to help with the scent of my clothing, but now I can honestly ditch those. These cut it, big time!! <3
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA

Are these Tide Pods better than using regular detergent?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI

Does anyone know where to find these yet? I checked Target and they weren't available yet. I didn't go out of my way or anything but did peek..
Fairview Hts, IL

Where you disappointed?
Tina S.
Tina S.

Is anyone else as in love with Tide Pods as I am? Amazing all in one laundry care. Right?
Fairview Hts, IL

Do you use same amount for large and small capacity?

Join Now