BY TIDE #2 in Starch

When you pop in a pac of New Tide Pods Plus Febreze, you’ll get an amazing clean PLUS 24 hours of freshness! Simply toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and freshen each load. It’ll infuse all your favorite clothes with a long lasting Botanical Rain scent that smells like fresh flowers. Just one pac delivers the trusted cleaning power of Tide, wash after wash. For a brilliant clean freshness that pops around the clock, New 4-in-1 Tide Pods Plus Febreze is the all-in-one solution for you!

• How much? Where can i find it2 Answers
  • How does leave your clothes smelling? 5 Answers
  • What do you prefer? These or actual liquid detergent? 4 Answers
Tide Pods Plus Febreze
  • "I've tried pods before however, the tide febreze left my clothes smelling fresh and cleaner much longer the product I used before. " in 13 reviews
  • "I'll definitely purchase these again, though next time I think I'll try the Free & Gentle variety because although these smell great, I'm prone to getting headaches if I can smell any scent for too long." in 8 reviews
  • "I am not sure how much I will use the pods again because the smell is strong, at least the first time the item is used/worn." in 7 reviews
  • "At first I was a bit skeptical of how a little pod could work to keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean but it actually worked." in 7 reviews
  • "I really love the way these smell, i received it in my voxbox and I'm really glad, they leave your clothes smelling amazing and makes them feel softer " in 5 reviews
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
This couldn't be any easier to use! No more drippy detergents, or adding too much/too little detergent. I have an H.E. Washer, and there is often soap residue left in the washer from adding too much detergent. This solves the problem, and it also cleans my clothes better. Surprisingly, one little pod can wash a large amount of laundry! The downside is that if you are doing a small load, you can't control the amount of detergent you put in.

It does cost more than regular detergent, but it does cleans my clothes better. The smell is also a large plus, I love the smell of freshly washed clothes and you definitely get that here. The smell is not overwhelming, but just enough to know that your clothes are clean.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
During the last year I've been using Tide Pods more often than regular detergent, in my opinion this little packs are convenient and make laundry easier. I like tide pods plus febreze because in my opinion that means only purchasing one product, In this little pack you have detergent, stain remover, brightener, and long lasting freshness. I also like that this product can be used in regular washing machines as well as HE machines. It's so simple to use, just add a pac to your washer machine, add clothes and that's it, no more measuring, no more spills, I am definitely happy about using them, and I consider them my number one choice when it comes to detergents.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Tide Pods are fantastic! I have always been a huge fan of Tide, but I hate that mess the liquid causes when I had to pour the laundry soap into the small opening of the washing machine. I just toss in a Pod and no longer do I have a mess. Also, this works great for my children to help with laundry. I don't have to worry if they are going to add too much laundry soap. My clothes feel soft, fresh and they smell amazing. I give Tide two thumbs up!!! You know Tide always keeps inventing new ways to make our lives so much easier. We love them for that...
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
So i was out of town and I needed to pick up a small amount of soap fpr washing a few loads so I grabbed this and this has been a gamechanger for me and my fmaily. Not only does it get your clothes clean, but it leaves them smelling so fresh becasue of the fabreze. i am a big fan of fabreze and this just makes washing fun for me. I have a family of five and now i don't mind doing 6 or more loads a week! I also find coupons sometimes or the sotre will have them on a great deal so its not too expensive and works in he washing machines!
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
Love these!!! We have well water and my clothes never smelled fresh and clean to me ( lived in the city my whole life and just moved to the counrty) and after the first time using these, I was hooked! These make my clothes smell amazing. I will never buy any other laundry soap. My clothes look and smell fresh amazing. I would recommend these to anyone! Also if you forget to throw your clothes in the dryer over night.. they will still smell fresh. (Learned from experience)
Ashley C.
Addison, TX
I grew up with mom being very selective with what she washed our clothes. Tide was the more expensive option but she would skimp elsewhere before buying a different brand. This particular one with Febreze makes our clothes smell fresh. My husband works out daily and sweats a lot. Gross, I know but it proves my point that this is a great detergent. I especially love the Febreze in it because it helps to give it a great scent and hold that scent in. Highly recommended.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
It is official. I will NEVER purchase another brand of "packaged" detergent again!!! I have tried heaps and bounds of different brands, but I will be completely honest... NOTHING compares to TIDE! With that being said, these new ones that include Febreze are to die for! The scents are amazing and long lasting. Usually I depend on my additional fabric softener sheets to help with the scent of my clothing, but now I can honestly ditch those. These cut it, big time!! <3
I used to use liquid detergent but I didn't like how it left my clothes looking and feeling. I switched over to pods and have never turned back. I especially love the Tide Pods Plus Febreze. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use a lot of the scent detergents on the market. I took a change on the Tide Pods Plus Febreze and have been thoroughly pleased. They smell great, my clothes look great and best of all it doesn't give my skin any issues.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These things are heaven!! I absolutely LOVE this scent. I used to purchase Gain because of their different aromas but Tide has done it again! I usually buy the largest pack they have which I believe is 64 at Target and get some sort of discount via weekly add or cartwheel. Definitely worth the purchase! Leaves clothes smelling great for weeks! I have a toddler who goes to school/summer camp and when he gets back his clothes still smells great!
Jessica R.
Archdale, NC
I am a mom of 4 children ranging in ages of 9mo - 17yo and this is one great product for their laundry! 1 pod is not only able to cut through the toughest food stains that my youngest daughter gets on her clothes but it's also able to tackle the gym smell that my oldest son brings home on his clothes. There is no need to buy & measure multiple products for the washer & after they come out of the dryer the fresh scent can last forever on them.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these Tide Pods better than using regular detergent?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Does anyone know where to find these yet? I checked Target and they weren't available yet. I didn't go out of my way or anything but did peek..
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Where you disappointed?
Tina S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is anyone else as in love with Tide Pods as I am? Amazing all in one laundry care. Right?
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these so much. Where can I find them the cheapest?