BY TIDE #19 in Laundry Detergent

Tide PODS® + Downy laundry detergent pacs offer the Tide clean you love, now with Downy Fabric Protect Stretch. Use these 4-in-1 laundry pacs to clean, protect colors, fight stains and protect your clothes from damage in the wash. The proprietary technology allows you to clean and condition your clothes in 1 step helping protect them from stretching and fading in the wash. And the innovative, multi-chamber design separates key ingredients until they hit the wash for maximum cleaning power.

Buy on Sam's Club
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Tide® + 4-in-1 Downy® April Fresh™ Laundry Detergent PODS™ 54 ct Plastic Container more...
I'm torn as to whether or not I like these pods. On one hand, they are super easy to toss in the washer and they make my clothes smell great...HOWEVER...I have run into the issue of the pod not completely disbursing in the load of clothes and the dark portion of the detergent stained my clothes. I feel the need to dissolve the pod before Inout it in the washing machine, which to me defeats the purpose of being able to toss it in.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tide® + 4-in-1 Downy® April Fresh™ Laundry Detergent PODS™ 12 ct Pouch more...
This is the only detergent pods I use. Love that the Downey is included . So much easier and I don’t have to purchase multiple products to do laundry. I appreciate products that make it easier for their consumers. I also have sensitive skin and noticed tide is the only one I can use. Would recommend this to anyone . Tide has always had a peasant smell for all their products.
Laticia G.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Laundry Detergent: Tide with Downy Pods 4 In 1 April Fresh Scent 43 ct more...
I’m more of a Gain person but this product has caused me to switch. I’ve noticed that I have to use less of this product to get a strong scent in comparison to Gain. I’ve also noticed that my children who have a sensitivity to certain scents don’t break out when I wash their clothes with this detergent. It’s a win-win.
𝒹𝒶𝒽𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝓎.
Bakersfield
Review for: Tide® + 4-in-1 Downy® April Fresh™ Laundry Detergent PODS™ 61 ct Plastic Container more...
Obsessed! I love the smell how convenient they are and that it’s a twist top container . My niece has eczema so I use the free and gentle ones and they irritate her skin. They work amazing ! There are more affordable laundry detergents but I honestly think spending those $5 extra is worth it . Quality over quantity.
Marissa R.
Louisville, KY
Tide pods just make life easier. You pop one in for a small load and you’re done. This scent is very refreshing and lasts awhile. They’ve recently got a bad name from teenagers not reading the warnings and cautions, but don’t let this steer you away! It’s a good value and price for a larger count of pods!
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
I'm usually purchasing Tide PODS® Plus Downy April Fresh Scent or Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs these, whichever is on sale at the time but both get the clothes looking clean, fresh, and a clean fresh smell. I would either brand and depending if you go to Walmart or Walgreens you will find a deal on one or the other.
Lauren P.
Westfield, IN
This has been one of the best detergents I have ever used. I used to spend a lot of money buying detergent and softener, but now I just buy the tide pods and it has both. It makes my clothes smell absolutely amazing and it’s so soft to the touch. I don’t think I’ll ever buy any other detergent again
Lauren S.
Springfield
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS, ALWAYS WILL BUY THESE SPECIFICALLY. This is the only detergent that actually cleans my clothes and makes them smell extra fresh! Id rather use these over gain pods any day! Tide just made them better. I really hope these don't get recalled because kids want to eat them! 😖
Sharon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tide has everything you need to do laundry,  I don't remember what else I have ever used. I really love the  convenience of my Tide PODS.  Gets all my clothes clean and to me it's all about the smell. All of the scents are great to me. Now, for the kids I have started using the Tide Pod Sport, gets out the tough "kids" messes.  SAVINGS  Dollar General Digital almost ALWAYS has a Tide POD digital coupon for $2.00 so it's a win win!!
Valentina N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using PODS because I always find myself overpouring liquid detergent. This makes it easier since there is no pouring but also because it has fabric softener already in there! One less thing to carry to the laundromat. Clothes always smell great and all the stains come off!
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
How do these compare to regular detergent?
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Do they sell these in mega packs instead of packs of just 15?
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I heard these leave residue on clothes and dont always completely dissolve. Anyone have that problem?
Cassandra S.
Do the pods eliminate the need for fabric softener completely?
Good buy!!