Tide PODS Ocean Mist HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub uploaded by Mirsada H.

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Ocean Mist Scent Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs are a 3-in-1 laundry solution, that consist of a detergent, stain remover and brightener all at once. Simply pop in one pac for small/medium loads, but use two pacs for large loads and three pacs... see more...

• Do you need more than 1 pod if it's large load?4 Answers
  • I've used the gentle cycle ones and the pods didn't actually full...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I was a traditional liquid detergent and soap powder type of girl, it's how my mom raised me. When I went to help a friend with laundry, being a bachelor, he had these flings and I was confused how something so small could get anything clean. When I used them on his clothes I was converted. Not only were there actually suds in the washer but the clothes looked and smelled clean (he is the usual stinky guy). The bags are easier to carry around than the detergent, stain remover, and fabric softener. I use 2 for small loads and 3-4 for large loads depending on the soil level. And I get them in bulk from Costco.
Taylor G.
Tide pods are AMAZING! I find myself snuggling up with my blankets on my couch with a great cup of tea to find myself smelling the clean scent of the Tide pod weeks after they were washed. Tide Pods are the best pods I've ever used. They never leave any stains on my clothes from my mess life like other pods have. The only con of this product is the price. It's a little high, but for the best product, I suppose one should expect the price to follow that suit.
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
This are pretty good I feel, I like the way the laundry smells and they are very effective. The only thing I don't like is the instructions, they are kind of misleading, the amound of pods they tell you to use is not enough, I followed the instructions the first time and my clothes were not clean enougj they still smelled like sweat so I went ahead and used more pods the next time and it was perfect.
Jennifer L.
I love the convenience of these pods because they just get tossed in and you wash clothes as normal, but occasionally I get some weird marks on my clothes from where a pod must have gotten stuck in the laundry and it didn't disintegrate completely. It makes a harder crust on the clothes in that spot but it doesn't ruin the clothing at all. It completely washes out the next wash. That being said, it doesn't happen every time I do laundry, so maybe just larger loads.
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
I l or this product! There is always enough pods in here, it's never crazy expensive it's just the right price! They leave your clothes smelling so good even after a week of sitting in a closet! I always tell people about this product!
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
I love tide pods, they make doing the laundry so much easier and faster. My kids can do there laundry without making a mess by spilling laundry soap all over the floor. They come in great sents,and work great for getting out stains.
Esmeralda L.
I actually love this because I don't have to worry about measuring how much soap I have to put in to my laundry I just pop one of this for a regular loaf or 2 for a biggger one . Love how it leaves my cloths super easy ,great product overall .
Summer G.
The only laundry detergent I can use! Perfect for everybody and easy! Anybody can do laundry with these pods. They're great when you're in a rush, just throw in a pod. No measuring the soap or anything! And the tide detergent gives your clothes a good clean spell and is good for sensitive skin!
This laundry detergent is great. I love how it had the exact amount you should be using in each load. After my wash is complete my cloths look, feel and smell great. I also like the container the pods come in. It's very handy. You just take a pod out throw it in the washer and that's it. No mess.
Anastasia K.
Used tide pods all throughout college and they were awesome. Super effective and always left my clothes smelling great. Highly recommend using them and all of their scents are great. I used them for 4 years and never used liquid detergent.
Nicole E.
Concord, ON
I've used the gentle cycle ones and the pods didn't actually fully break down for me and always left a reside on my clothes. Has anyone had this happen to them with the HE Turbo?
Sheetal P.
Dallas, TX
Do you need more than 1 pod if it's large load?