Tide PODS Ocean Mist HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub uploaded by Mirsada H.

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Ocean Mist Scent Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs are a 3-in-1 laundry solution, that consist of a detergent, stain remover and brightener all at once. Simply pop in one pac for small/medium loads, but use two pacs for large loads and three pacs... see more...

• Do you need more than 1 pod if it's large load?4 Answers
  • I've used the gentle cycle ones and the pods didn't actually full...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
This are pretty good I feel, I like the way the laundry smells and they are very effective. The only thing I don't like is the instructions, they are kind of misleading, the amound of pods they tell you to use is not enough, I followed the instructions the first time and my clothes were not clean enougj they still smelled like sweat so I went ahead and used more pods the next time and it was perfect.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Used tide pods all throughout college and they were awesome. Super effective and always left my clothes smelling great. Highly recommend using them and all of their scents are great. I used them for 4 years and never used liquid detergent.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
I l or this product! There is always enough pods in here, it's never crazy expensive it's just the right price! They leave your clothes smelling so good even after a week of sitting in a closet! I always tell people about this product!
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
I love tide pods, they make doing the laundry so much easier and faster. My kids can do there laundry without making a mess by spilling laundry soap all over the floor. They come in great sents,and work great for getting out stains.
Michele T.
Michele T.
My loads of laundry seem to never end. With a husband who works with grease and dirt. Our school n who is active and runs when he's at work. Tide pods have never let me down with ensuring that our cl these are clean and smell great
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
I love these. So much easier than liquid detergent, you just throw one in and go. They work great at removing any stains. I have a one year old and they don't irritate his skin and they work great on his usually messy clothes
Jessa O.
Jessa O.
Mukilteo, WA
We tried these out at our new place. I felt like we use this more quickly than the soap. I really couldn't smell the scent which idk is a good or bad thing. The price is a little high as well and not getting what I thought
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Plainfield, IL
Love love love these!! My laundry isn't in my apartment so I can leave them upstairs under my sink and carry one down at a time without the extra weight of and entire laundry detergent bottle. Smells fantastic!!
Linda E.
Linda E.
Tallahassee, FL
I normally use the cheap laundry detergents but I received a sample pack of the tide posts and I absolutely loved them. They are extremely convenient and easy to use. I will definitely use these from now on.
Saundra B.
Saundra B.
Im in love with the smell. Ive been using Tide pods for about a year. It cleans amazing. You dont use to much soap. Perfect amount. AMAZING SMELL! ♡♡Love it♡♡
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Concord, ON
I've used the gentle cycle ones and the pods didn't actually fully break down for me and always left a reside on my clothes. Has anyone had this happen to them with the HE Turbo?
Sheetal P.
Sheetal P.
Dallas, TX
Do you need more than 1 pod if it's large load?