Daphne C.

So do these actually keep your clothes looking new longer?

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Parrottsville, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
Not sure if they keep them looking newer but I've been using them for a while and have no complaints. They get my clothes clean and the smell really good. I through 2 in for bigger loads.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Westminster , CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I feel like it does! And saves you time. You don't have to stand my the washer to put softener since its all in one :)
louisa f.
louisa f.
4 years, 4 months ago
Don't know if it keeps my clothes newer longer but i know it leaves my clothes smelling great.