Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent

by Tide

The new and improved Tide PODS® Spring Meadow laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with up to 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough technology with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Spring Meadow scent is infused with fresh floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

Is this a good product to buy ?
Does this laundry detergent have a scent to it that is long lasting?
I Have super sensitive skin is this good for me too use ?
Start your review of Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent!
Product Highlights
“It makes doing laundry so much easier there's no more measuring out how much detergent or being afraid of overflowing the machine with bubbles” in reviews
“...loads of just a few items or even just one so I have bought a bottle of liquid detergent for these loads but overall I prefer the Pods.” in reviews
“everything to do with tide smells awesome your clothes smell fresh coming out of the washer and into the dryer and when they come out they still smell like they did before putting them in the dryer.” in reviews
“I do love Tide Pods because they are very easy, they come with their own storage, and they smell great, but they are on the pricey side.” in reviews
“Favorite laundry soap, it's so easy to use and they leave my clothes smelling so good, and I don't have to get my hands all sopey” in reviews
Pittston, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,242 reviews
With three-chamber technology, Tide PODS Spring Meadow Scent cleans, brightens fabrics and fights stains. Tide PODS have a built-in stain fighter that cleans the entire load better than a liquid detergent and in-wash Oxi booster combined. It works in front and top loading washing machines, both regular and high efficiency (HE). Its Spring Meadow Scent infuses your laundry with crisp floral notes to help leave your laundry smelling great. Just toss one pac for regular loads, two pacs for large loads and three pacs for heavily soiled loads into the washing machine drum before you add clothes to get an amazing clean. Tide PODS are formulated with HE Turbo technology for 6X the cleaning power in half the time (1). Unlike many other HE detergents that can slow washers down because of too many suds, Tide HE Turbo contains quick collapsing suds and targets tough stains to remove them quickly. So you can get amazing results without the extra rinse cycles to remove the suds. This tub contains 81 laundry pacs. (1) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle 3-in-1 laundry pacs, cleans, brightens colors and fights stains 3-chamber technology of Tide PODS delivers 6X the stain-removal power* 1 laundry pac for medium loads, 2 pacs for large loads and 3 pacs for extra large loads Works in traditional and HE washers (front- and top-loaders) Tide PODS laundry pacs dissolve quickly in hot and cold water Like any household detergent, keep away from children
Tide Pods have been literally lifechanging for me in terms of making laundry a bit less bleh. As someone who doesn't have a washer/dryer & has to go to laundromat to do laundry, these pods have made life infinitely easier. Now instead of having to schlep a huge bottle of detergent and softner I just put a few of these pods in a ziploc bag and drop it in my purse. It's SO convenient for us city dwellers. I personally don't feel that the quality of the wash is lost because of said pods. My clothes come out just as clean as when I use the liquid detergent. The softener portion of the pod also works just as well as when I use the liquid. Absolutely nothing is lost except the bulk of the large containers. I highly recommend this product especially for those who are as unlucky as I am and have to make the trek to a laundromat because they don't own a washer/dryer.
Longmont, CO
Tide pods are the most trusted of all laundry detergents. It's very dry here and I get nosebleeds often. Few years ago I couldn't grab tissue in time and nose bleed dripped onto cotton nightshirt. Tried treating, nothing got stain out. It was small and I just slept in it so wasn't too worried. The Tide Pods were on sale so I bought them. In 1 wash with the Tide Pods, that protein blood stain came right out after several washes and dries. I was amazed and buy only Tide Pods now for our clothes to make sure stains get our. Worth the extra few dollars for that confidence that my clothes are clean. Highly recommend and will repurchase over abs over again. Sorry, hope I didn't gross anyone out with my nosebleed story 😉
Tucson, AZ
This cleans like the original liquid tide. What I don’t like is the pods having to be thrown into the washer with your clothes. I don’t know if the pod is going to dissolve and evenly distribute the detergent or burst on a section of clothing. I found myself moving the water until the pod dissolved and then adding my laundry. Also, the instructions read one pod for a small load and 2 pods for medium load and 3 pods for large load. This is confusing because my washer machine isn’t as big as my daughter in-laws. A small load in her washer would be a medium load in mine. So, loads aren’t always the same. The pods cost more and again you might use 3 pods for one load. This is definitely a preference
Flemington, NJ
I apologize tide, but I am not a fan! I like the brand a lot. I have gotten tide detergent and loved it before. The only thing that I don’t love about this specific product is the fact that they are in pods. I know they are meant to make things simpler for people, but for me they just don’t do the trick. I feel as if I need more detergent. I like to put my own amount it. And these are packaged for you which is nice, but even when I put my hand in to grab one out it leaves a sticky chemical film on my hand. So, I always have to scrub my hands after. I would just like the regular detergent I can measure quick in a cup. For me, it’s more simple. And the tide pods get stuck together and can break which is SO ANNOYING! Especially if you’re paying money for each tide pod!
Arlington, VA
Tode has always been the go to detergent for my family. It's a brand we love. The tide pods are great and easy to use. Its pre measured pods of detergent so all you have to do is pop one in the washing machine when do laundry. I put two in when its a big load. You dont have to make a mess measuring like regular detergent and you dont add too much or too little. I will say a few times the pod didnt dissolve all the way and I have had to run water over an item (usually its bedding) to rinse the rest of the pod off. But that's a rare thing and it happens more when there's a large load of clothes or sheets and comforters in the wash. Would recommend. And keep out of reach of children.
FULLERTON, CA
I know I can save a little more money if I bought the bulk items but in my humble opinion, buying the tide pods are worth it and it saves me the stress of carrying the jugs around. I like the fact that I can just grab what I only need and carry it to the laundry room. Plus if you're not an expert or a parent trying to teach your kids to do their own laundry, these pods do help. I remember when I was younger, I would get in trouble for spilling the detergent. Based on my results, when I use these tide pods, my clothes are efficiently clean, they feel soft, and they smell great. And they don't feel fragile when they come out of the dryer.
Old Town , FL
There are 5 people in our house doing laundry. So, we go through a lot of detergent. I thought I'd give the pods a try. I really like the simplicity of using them. I also found they keep my laundry room cleaner. No gooey plastic cups around and no spills on the washing machine. I have two adult daughters living home and they are not the neatest people. I have had issue with them not putting the cap back on the detergent. A few times they also put it too close to the edge on top of the machine. During a high spin cycle, it ended up all over the floor. It was such a mess. So, the pods solve the messy laundry room and messy kid problems
All around good clean. It does what you want, though I always find myself throwing two pods in even on medium+ loads. Im just weird and want exxtra clean clothes but I'm sure there is nothing wrong with following the amount instructions. It cleans well, though the scent is quite strong and could be irritating to sensitive skin. I tried the unscented version but my husband likes the smell of this so we went back to it. I took off a star because, although the box packaging is stiff and protects the pods, the smaller bags don't offer much protection against popping. Also the rounded box is awkward in my cabinet. I would prefer it squared off and maybe the opening on the side so i could stack it. As it is now, I have it on its side to fit into my laundry cabinet.
Philadelphia , PA
Nothing is better than Tide! When I married I tried something my husband already had at the house, and my clothes faded, but remained dirty. I went back to Tide. It it fabulous for removing even week old stains. it has a pleasant, clean smell that elicits compliments, yet isn't overpowering at all. The best thing about Tide is my clothes are always clean, and it's never faded anything, my clothes always come out vibrant and fresh. Also of note, my daughter has very sensitive skin, and Tide doesn't bother her at all. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

404 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
baldwin park
il y a un mois
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent is this detergent able to remove a coffee stain?
Victoria C. • il y a un mois
I don’t think so but you can try... also rub a bit of baking soda on the stain before washing the clothes with the tide pods