BY TIDE #6 in Laundry Detergent

The new and improved Tide PODS® Spring Meadow laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with up to 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough technology with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Spring Meadow scent is infused with fresh floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• How long have you used Tide laundry products?47 Answers
  • Anyone love these as much as me ???🤔🤔🤔 I can't resist if #springm...5 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for college?14 Answers
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent
  • "It makes doing laundry so much easier there's no more measuring out how much detergent or being afraid of overflowing the machine with bubbles" in 141 reviews
  • "My only issue is that I hate using a full Pod for small loads of just a few items or even just one so I have bought a bottle of liquid detergent for these loads but overall I prefer the Pods." in 139 reviews
  • "everything to do with tide smells awesome your clothes smell fresh coming out of the washer and into the dryer and when they come out they still smell like they did before putting them in the dryer." in 126 reviews
  • "I do love Tide Pods because they are very easy, they come with their own storage, and they smell great, but they are on the pricey side." in 112 reviews
  • "Favorite laundry soap, it's so easy to use and they leave my clothes smelling so good, and I don't have to get my hands all sopey" in 102 reviews
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Tide pods are an easy, mess free alternative to liquid laundry detergent. While I do primarily use pods and I do love them I have had some issues with them. Usually they work perfectly but I did knock them down one star because of my experience with them in college. I stopped using tide pods for a good 2-3 years while I was in college because they were ruining some of my clothes. I would often do laundry and realize after that something had happened and I had marks on my clothes from the pods. Sometimes they came out, sometimes they didn't. I'm not sure if it was the pods fault or the fault of the campus washers but either way it was very frustrating. At home I've never had problems with them and use them regularly when doing laundry!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I am learning to use these pods I know it sounds dumb but I just figured out you have to put them in first so read the directions. I am always in a rush and the liquids seem to run out faster so I decided to try the pods and they are lasting longer. They are about 40 loads in the container and if you watch sales like this week it is $10.99 at Target but you can get them for @20 usually. It cleans really well and lasts me about a month or so.
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using tide since I was growing up! My parents always used it. When we switched to another brand to try it I noticed my skin would always break out really bad. I used tide my first year in college and ever since then. I love the pods because when you are going down the stairs and down the hall etc to do laundry you can just toss one in your basket and then toss the entire basket in! There is no mess and it's so convenient.
Stephanie C.
Saint George, UT
Review for: 72Ct more...
It works amazing and it leaves your clothes soft and with a nice scent! Love it

I could say that everything about it is effective it does amazing and it’s actually quite affordable for the amount you get I would completely recommend it! I will always come back to it!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
The convenience of these is hard to avoid. I just throw one in with my load and I know that everything with come out clean and smelling fresh. I wish they were a bit more affordable, but convenience is rarely cheap. It’s a fair trade off. Also great for travel. My family rents a lake house every summer for a week. You just fill up a baggie with a handful and don’t need to worry about lugging around heavy bottles.
courtney L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I thought I was going to love these. The idea is perfect and I love other brands of "pods" because they make laundry so much easier. But this one is awful! They ruined my clothes and put blue stains all over them. I can't get them out no matter how hard I try! And after using it and wearing the clothes I washed in this detergent I broke out and so did my daughter. It totally burned my skin. It was awful!!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub, Ocean Mist, 66 Loads, 1 Tub more...
I have tried almost all of the scents for this product, and I would never choose to use any other detergent for my wash. I love them because they are super easy to have, and convenient to use since you can literally just throw it in the wash. Only need 1 for a good amount of clothes. Makes your clothes smell refreshed for weeks, and is my all time favorite laundry product.
Kait J.
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub more...
Im rating this a 4 just because I do not think they are too pricey for what they are. They too a great job cleaning my clothes, but i feel like regular liquid cleans my clothes just as well AND the bottle lasts a whole lot longer than the pods do. They are very convenient for travel though! We take them with us when we go to the beach or on vacation
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub more...
I've used Tide Pods for over 6 years (ever since my college days). These are the easiest laundry solution ever. I was hesitant to use them at first because I worried about chemicals. However, I haven't had any problems with the Spring Meadow formula. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue. Doesn't get any easier than these!
Stephanie S.
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Pacs, 152 ct, Spring Meadow Scent more...
I love Tide; I feel like it works the best on my laundry. You can get a decent deal at large discount stores when purchasing this larger pack, and the ease of not having to measure but rather just throw the pod in makes the extra possible cost worth it. The smell is long lasting and Tide in general does well in getting stains out.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you used Tide laundry products?
Rosieee H.
I love tide... never tried these though .. how do they work?
Alicia M.
Herndon, VA
Has anyone had a problem with disintegration? I'm worried there will be gooey stuff on my clothes.
Sonia H.
DO you prefer these compared to liquid Tide?
Emilio G.
Do you like the scents they have? or would you prefer other scents?