Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
PODS Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent

Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent

by Tide

Tide PODS laundry detergent pacs offer surprisingly powerful clean in 1 step. Combining super concentrated detergent, extra odor fighters, and extra stain removers, each capsule cleans, freshens, and rejuvenates clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites. Small yet powerful, Tide PODS delivers 10x cleaning power* in a convenient, pre-measured unit dose form. Also, thanks to the special film and HE Turbo technology with quick-collapsing suds, the capsules dissolve completely in all temperatures and do not produce excess suds. The Spring Meadow scent is infused with with fresh floral notes to help keep your clothes smelling great. More than just a liquid in a pouch, Tide PODS delivers a surprisingly powerful clean in 1 step. * Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand

Heyyy asking honest opinions about what you thought of this laundry detergent [product:tide-pods-laundry-detergent-pacs-spring-meadow-18] ? I was wondering if they had left any powder residue on clothing??
Tide pods vs Liquid Laundry Detergent Which is more bang for your buck?
So,is tide laundry detergent any good [product:tide-pods-liquid-laundry-detergent-pacs-spring-meadow-42-count] ?
Start your review of Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent!
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent uploaded by Lucia A.
So easy to use works with hot or cold water and wash, take out the spots, refresh and clean your clothes, shits, towels all your laundry. Just be careful if you have kids it’s better to set up in lock cabinet because it’s very harmful. I try so many brands and this is my favorite and have better results!!!
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent uploaded by Jamie J.
Tide is our family’s favorite laundry detergent. Normally we use liquid regular scent but I had coupons and rebates for pods so I thought I would give it a try. Love the convenience of the pods but this scent is super strong and gives me and my husband headaches. Going back to our regular scent we know and like.
Clinton, TN
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent uploaded by Jeanie P.
I have been using Tide for years. I love the tide pods because they are just so convenient. Tide has always done an excellent job with cleaning my clothes and I have always liked the scents that they offer. Spring Meadow is one of my favorites. Highly recommend.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta como deja la ropa sea blanca o de color es realmente buen producto. Además que deja un aroma a limpio en ella. Rinde mucho y el precio es muy bueno.
Hopatcong, NJ
My go to laundry detergent! Soo easy to quickly throw these bad boys in and throw in the laundry!
We were using the off brand of these and I can tell you they are nothing alike. I love TidePods and even though they are more expensive they are worth every penny. I shop at BJS so they always have coupons. They smell great and clean my laundry throughly!
Eldridge, IA
Great product. Keeps clothes very clean and smelling fresh. The pods make the process mess free.
I like the pods and the scent. I’m Congo [email protected] clothes are clean and the pods always dissolve
Brooklyn, NY
I only used pods now. Tide pods are so easy to use just pop one in the machine . I highly recommend them.
Morehead, KY
Tide pods are my favorite, gets clothes very clean and leaves them smelling wonderful, never disappoints, ive bought tide for years now and will continue, it's affordable, and I recommend to all my friends. Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Welland, CA
il y a 2 mois
Flor M. il y a 2 mois
No. If you out the pod between your clothes,they will work. I put them at the end and did not work.
Lake city, FL