BY TIDE #11 in Laundry Detergent

The new and improved Tide PODS® Spring Meadow laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with up to 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough technology with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Spring Meadow scent is infused with fresh floral notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• How long have you used Tide laundry products?47 Answers
  • Anyone love these as much as me ???🤔🤔🤔 I can't resist if #springm...6 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for college?15 Answers
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent
  • "It makes doing laundry so much easier there's no more measuring out how much detergent or being afraid of overflowing the machine with bubbles" in 141 reviews
  • "My only issue is that I hate using a full Pod for small loads of just a few items or even just one so I have bought a bottle of liquid detergent for these loads but overall I prefer the Pods." in 139 reviews
  • "everything to do with tide smells awesome your clothes smell fresh coming out of the washer and into the dryer and when they come out they still smell like they did before putting them in the dryer." in 126 reviews
  • "I do love Tide Pods because they are very easy, they come with their own storage, and they smell great, but they are on the pricey side." in 112 reviews
  • "Favorite laundry soap, it's so easy to use and they leave my clothes smelling so good, and I don't have to get my hands all sopey" in 102 reviews
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Tide pods are an easy, mess free alternative to liquid laundry detergent. While I do primarily use pods and I do love them I have had some issues with them. Usually they work perfectly but I did knock them down one star because of my experience with them in college. I stopped using tide pods for a good 2-3 years while I was in college because they were ruining some of my clothes. I would often do laundry and realize after that something had happened and I had marks on my clothes from the pods. Sometimes they came out, sometimes they didn't. I'm not sure if it was the pods fault or the fault of the campus washers but either way it was very frustrating. At home I've never had problems with them and use them regularly when doing laundry!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I am learning to use these pods I know it sounds dumb but I just figured out you have to put them in first so read the directions. I am always in a rush and the liquids seem to run out faster so I decided to try the pods and they are lasting longer. They are about 40 loads in the container and if you watch sales like this week it is $10.99 at Target but you can get them for @20 usually. It cleans really well and lasts me about a month or so.
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using tide since I was growing up! My parents always used it. When we switched to another brand to try it I noticed my skin would always break out really bad. I used tide my first year in college and ever since then. I love the pods because when you are going down the stairs and down the hall etc to do laundry you can just toss one in your basket and then toss the entire basket in! There is no mess and it's so convenient.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
The convenience of these is hard to avoid. I just throw one in with my load and I know that everything with come out clean and smelling fresh. I wish they were a bit more affordable, but convenience is rarely cheap. It’s a fair trade off. Also great for travel. My family rents a lake house every summer for a week. You just fill up a baggie with a handful and don’t need to worry about lugging around heavy bottles.
Stephanie C.
Saint George, UT
Review for: 72Ct more...
It works amazing and it leaves your clothes soft and with a nice scent! Love it

I could say that everything about it is effective it does amazing and it’s actually quite affordable for the amount you get I would completely recommend it! I will always come back to it!
courtney L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I thought I was going to love these. The idea is perfect and I love other brands of "pods" because they make laundry so much easier. But this one is awful! They ruined my clothes and put blue stains all over them. I can't get them out no matter how hard I try! And after using it and wearing the clothes I washed in this detergent I broke out and so did my daughter. It totally burned my skin. It was awful!!
Kellie T.
Review for: Spring Meadow, 35 Loads, 1 Bag more...
I love the convenience of Tide pods. I have been using them for years, and when my kids were starting to do their own laundry this saved so much mess when loading the front loading washer. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because recently (in the last year or so), I have randomly found that the pod doesn't fully dissolve and gets stuck onto clothing (about 1/10 loads)....then I have to rewash it to get it to dissolve. Nothing on my end has changed, same washer, same settings, etc. I'm wondering if they've changed the formula. I hope it doesn't keep happening, because it is annoying to be folding your clean laundry and discover that the shirt you wanted to wear needs to be rewashed.
Kait J.
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub more...
Im rating this a 4 just because I do not think they are too pricey for what they are. They too a great job cleaning my clothes, but i feel like regular liquid cleans my clothes just as well AND the bottle lasts a whole lot longer than the pods do. They are very convenient for travel though! We take them with us when we go to the beach or on vacation
Luna B.
As a college freshman, as well an an uncultured human being that has never actually done laundry in her life, Tide pods make everything so easy. I literally just throw it in the washer and let it do it’s thing. It takes the guesswork out all the laundry stuff, I love it. Sadly, generation Z kids decided it was a good idea to eat them 😬.
Samantha V.
Review for: Spring Meadow, 35 Loads, 1 Bag, 72Ct, 57Ct, 31Ct, Tide Pods Spring Meadow Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 16 ct more...
Where do I begin I love Tide overall but these tide pods are awesome they smell like flowers in the spring and so easy to use you just toss them into the washer and you are good to go they are super easy to use and get my clothes clean. The only drawback would be that this product is on the upper end of laundry detergent price range.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you used Tide laundry products?
Rosieee H.
I love tide... never tried these though .. how do they work?
Alicia M.
Herndon, VA
Has anyone had a problem with disintegration? I'm worried there will be gooey stuff on my clothes.
Sonia H.
DO you prefer these compared to liquid Tide?
Emilio G.
Do you like the scents they have? or would you prefer other scents?