Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
Pods Laundry Detergent Pacs Free & Gentle - 81ct

Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Pacs Free & Gentle - 81ct

by Tide

Taking care of sensitive skin doesn't have to be hard. Each individual pac of Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo laundry detergent cleans, fights stains, brightens fabrics and is specially designed free of dyes and perfumes. Simply put in one pac for most loads, but use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra-large loads. For a simple, worry-free laundry experience that's gentle on skin, Tide PODS Free & Gentle laundry detergent will keep your family looking and feeling great. It outperformed the leading free detergent on 10 different stains.

Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. Free of dyes and perfumes; 3 in 1 technology - detergent, stain remover, color protector. Dissolves in both hot & cold water. Keep out of reach of children.; Each pac of Tide Pods Free & Gentle provides a deeper clean (versus the leading Free detergent) that's gentle on skin; 1 laundry pac for regular loads, 2 pacs for large loads and 3 pacs for extra large loads; Best Value on Bulk Tide Pods – Don’t Miss this Great Deal!; First and Only Detergent accepted by both NEA and NPF (National Eczema Association and National Psoriasis Foundation)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Pacs Free & Gentle - 81ct!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,261 reviews
Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Pacs Free & Gentle - 81ct uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this container on clearance and was really impressed with how clean it got my family's clothes. These are pods and toss a couple into laundry machine,no more messy liquid . The only downside for me was this was not scented. I do recommend this laundry soap and would repurchase.
Taylor J.
Goodyear, AZ
They clean well and don’t irritate anyone in my families skin, like some other brands have. Tide is more expensive than many other brands though, which is why I’m giving it 4 stars. Not sure if I will buy again or go back to Kirkland.
Monica G.
Porterville, CA
This product is great for sensitive skin I use for my baby clothes it leaves them feeling soft which is good for her skin

Looking for your answer?