BY TIDE

Tide’s most popular scent is now available in PODS! Simply pop in a pac of Tide PODS Original Scent to clean, brighten fabrics and fight stains. We’ve packed your routine into 3 separate chambers to give you 3X the stain-removal power (1). Just one pac delivers the cleaning power of Tide in any load, temperature or machine. Plus, its Original Scent infuses your clothes with Tide’s classic, clean smell. For a simple yet effective laundry experience, Tide PODS is the all-in-one solution you’ve been looking for.(1) based on stain removal performance of one pac of Tide PODS vs. three doses of the leading liquid brand detergent in a standard top loading machine

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Wesley S.
Wesley S.
Charleston, SC
These are great for when you don't want to deal with liquid detergent or you live in a situation where you don't wan lot to have to haul a tub of it around. I live in an apartment complex with communal laundry and These are perfect for that kind of laundry life. Only issue is sometimes (twice is 4 years) the pods casing won't dissolve completely and will leave a sticky spot. Comes out with some extra hand rinsing though.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I loved pods and I buy them all the time. It's so convenient and quick. I love that I don't have to measure out anything. I just throw one or two in there and I'm done. I've never had any problems of them getting stuck or staining clothes because it doesn't disperse correctly. Other brands actually do have problems disintegrating into the water and stained my clothes. The only pods I'll buy are Tides
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
These pods are so easy to use and convient too. When I'm busy I just pop one in the washer and go. It makes it easy for my daughter to use the washer as well. I was skeptical at first because I didn't think such a small pod could clean a load of clothes. Boy was I wrong. Once that first load I was hooked. For larger loads we use 2 pods, but can complain for the convience
M'Shaiya D.
M'Shaiya D.
Kirkland, WA
Love that I don't have to worry about overusing detergent anymore. The pre-sized pods are just the right amount of soap to clean my clothes perfectly. The only negative thing is that every once in a while the plastic like coating will get stuck inside a piece of clothing and you need to rewash it to get the stickyness out.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
My clothes don't smell like detergent at all after using this which is a little suspicious because I'm scared all the soap gets melted and washed out before it washes my clothes (is that how it works? Who knows?) otherwise, pods are super convenient and they are fun to touch. Pretty standard laundry detergent.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I have used these tide pods before I used any other pods and I really like them. These are a bit pricey for me and I prefer the TIde Simply and we love it. It is my favorite laundry detergent ever!! I could not find a Tide simply to review or I would have said I was in love with it!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC
LOVE TIDE PODS!!! No more mess when having to add soap to your machine. They smell great and get the job done. I am very pleased with this product and continue to buy it over and over. I usually buy this in bulk to get a better bang for my buck! I highly recommend this product.
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
These little pods are perfect and easy to use! It's so convenient when you're in a rush to just pop a pod into your load and go. Smells amazing and works just as great as regular detergent! Tide is by far the best brand for laundry pods and detergents
Michelle
Michelle
I absolutely love these tide pods. I use them all the time when at college and even got my roommate hooked on these as well. They are so easy to use and much more space efficient than having to carry a bottle detergent and fabric softener around.
Jayme W.
Jayme W.
Laundry detergent can be a tricky thing. You always want to make sure you have enough in, not too little and not too much. These pods really make a difference. I feel like I'm saving more and being more resourceful.