BY TIDE #22 in Laundry Detergent

The new and improved Tide PODS® Original laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make ...1 Answers
  • No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the more expensive price?1 Answers
Nisha N.
Greensboro , Nc
Worst product ever!! Please don’t buy, the pod will not dissolve all the way. It can ruin your clothes or make you rewash. Furthermore, for bigger loads you have to use 4 pods just to get any items cleaned. I will never buy these pods again!
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
This is the only laundry soap I use thanks to my Grandma. I love the smell of this detergent. Reminds me of my grandparents house. It gets your clothes clean and I just love the smell of Tide. Only drawback, the price. For this particular container, it's over twenty bucks by a fair bit.
Annie G.
Tide PODS are my go-to laundry detergent. In NYC where most do not own their own washers and dryers, it's very convenient that i do not have to bring the entire jug of liquid detergent - i only have to scoop a couple of pods that i'll actually use, place it in ziploc!
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
This is so easy to just start a load and throw one of these in there instead of paying attention to how much liquid you are supposed to pour in, that is if you can open the package. As you can see from the picture I had a little difficulty opening it due to the child guard that is on the package but that makes me feel much more comfortable about it maybe falling down or whenever I buy it and have not put it away yet after buying it and little children getting ahold of it because I doubt they would be able to open it themselves
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
since I try Tide PODS I've never bought again the liquid detergent, is mess free, its affordable they have different quantity presentations, I buy it at Walmart cheapest price Tide PODS® Plus Febreze™ Laundry Detergent
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
The pods are squishy and quite colorful. It's so much easier tossing 1-2 or 3 into the washer vs. using detergent. My clothes smell fresh for weeks after use and they do get them clean. For people who may not enjoy lifting heavy bottles, just pick up a couple, pop them in your washer, and wait until your clothes are ready. I still prefer liquid detergent though.
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
Tide PODS are a very clever product. They combine perfectly measured amounts of detergent, stain remover and color protector solution. I love that they aren't messy, and the package tells you how many pods to use based on the size of your load. I do wish that the size of a load could be determined a little better than with just a picture on the packaging. The pods come in a resealable package that's takes up very little space in terms of waste, compared to the big wash bottles the liquid is stored in. I have used Tide for years and have recently started using pods for the convenience. I have had to go to a laundromat for the past few weeks since our machine broke down, and I found having these pods way easier to take with me than a big bottle of liquid.
Veronica L.
I just try this new pods and I'm in love no mess cleans so good and the smell is so fresh last for weeks definitely my new favorite tide pods 😊
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
The packagins is very convenient and easy to open and close. It doesn't take much room. The pods smell great. I use 3 pods for big loads. 1or 2 for small to medium loads. The clothes comes out smelling fresh.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product. I use this to do my laundry every week I like the. Smell and I dont have to use a lot
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Is this better then the regular liquid?
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make sense because the detergent loses power the longer you keep it. Is this true?
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Are these worth the more expensive price?
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on certain clothing items after using this? It happens to me almost every time I use them.