BY TIDE #28 in Laundry Detergent

The new and improved Tide PODS® Original laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make ...1 Answers
  • No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the more expensive price?1 Answers
Ashley T.
I will usually buy Purex liquid detergent because the price is so great, but I decided to give the Tide Pods a shot. I will only buy them from now on. The sheer convenience of not having to measure out my liquid detergent in the cap has spoiled me. I don't want to go back. You feel like one or two pods won't be enough for your small-medium loads, but it definitely is. My clothes smell amazing and are super clean. I'm never going back to the other stuff again. Please do not ever discontinue these little treasures.
Stephanie W.
Although Tide Pods get a lot of flack from the internet memes going around right now, I really like them.  The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star instead of 5 is because sometimes they don't totally dissolve in my front-load washer/dryer unit.  Unfortunately, sometimes after a larger load, I'll take some items out and the goo of the pod will be stuck, green or blue, to a sock.  I mean ultimately, my stuff is still clean so it's not THAT big of a deal, i just either rinse that one off in the tub/sink before drying, or hold onto it for the next load depending.  Obviously, it would be more ideal if this didn't happen.
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I have been using this detergent for a long time ! I love it. Sometimes when I would like an extra strong scent (because I absolutely love that clean smell), I’ll throw an extra pod in ! I used the liquid form of this, but somehow I would always leave a mess. The pod form makes it easier and with less mess !
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Tide Pods Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 72 ct more...
I’m a Tide girl for life... And the Pods were a total game changer! I still can’t believe kids were eating these things. What a waste!! Worth every penny for the fresh and clean clothes... And I’ve got one big (hubby) and one little (toddler) dirty fellas that really put the formulas to the test!! (Plus three dogs!!)
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 35 CT more...
These pods are good and you will never use too much, unlike with liquid detergent. These are pretty effective. I with they were more heavily scented because laundry doesn’t smell super fresh after using them. So you always have to add something else to get your laundry smell really good.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I've read so many reviews on this product and no one has experienced the same issues that I have experience with these Tide Pods. Every time I use them, certain clothing items come out with a grease like stain on them. For the longest time I couldn't figure out what was causing the stains, untill I ran out of Tide pods and went back to regular liquid detergent and never experienced it again. I don't know why or how it happened, but it was definitely caused by the Tide Pods. I will never purchase them again, because it was definitely no coincidence. It ruined quite a bit of my clothes.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 35 CT more...
I used tide pods when I was at college in the common laundry room. They were great because they were compact and nice and easy to just throw in and not have to worry about big box or liquid detergent. I’d recommend it even though they are pricey. They’re good for a one person household.
Ashley L.
germansville
Review for: Tide Pods Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 72 ct more...
These are great for when my mom can’t do my laundry and I have to do it. I just take one of these and put it in the washing machine and it does all the work. I don’t have to worry about measuring the right amount of liquid detergent. Also great for college and you have to do laundry.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
Review for: Tide Pods Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 72 ct more...
the convince of tide pods is the best thing since sliced bread. sometimes I forget if you’re supposed to put them in before or after the clothes although i’m not sure if it matters. clothes smell good and are clean plus my hands don’t get all sticky from a liquid detergent. it’s a win win win
Katie Q.
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 35 CT more...
My husband swears by Tide, and loves it SO much! I also really enjoy using Tide, but I typically resort towards using All Free and Clear just for personal preference because I’m not much of a laundry detergent scent person. However, I am impressed by Tide’s cleaning ability.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Is this better then the regular liquid?
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make sense because the detergent loses power the longer you keep it. Is this true?
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Are these worth the more expensive price?
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on certain clothing items after using this? It happens to me almost every time I use them.