BY TIDE #25 in Laundry Detergent

The new and improved Tide PODS® Original laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make ...1 Answers
  • No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the more expensive price?1 Answers
Jessica G.
These are so easy to use. The same great soap with the ease of usage. I don’t have to worry if whoever puts laundry on is putting the right amount of soap or wasting it.
Maci P.
Atoka
Quick and easy. Great smell. Can be a little pricey for pods, but I use Amazon subscribe and save so I get 81 pods for about 16 bucks! Great deal. I'm a mother of 3 children. Infant twins and a toddler.. So I do not have much time for house hold chores. The pod makes it easy to just throw and go.
Tayler E.
Waldron, IN
We use these for basically everything we wash, they’re super convenient to just throw in the wash instead of having to measure amounts out for loads of laundry every time. Will have to stop using them when we use cloth diapers but other than that I’m going to use them for everything.
Sarah E.
Columbia, NC
Makes laundry a breeze, just toss and go! Love the original scent the best because it is not overpowering. Gets my clothes and the clothes of my 3 and 5 year old clean. Leaves no residue.
Kaci C.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 81 CT more...
I love getting these from my local Costco! The pods always clean well and never leave residue behind! The scent is fresh but mild so i never worry about it being too strong on my clothes. I love the easiness of doing my laundry with Pods! I recommend these for anyone and everyone!
I always get asked what kind of laundry soap I use. I’m always told “wow, it smells so good!” The pods are very convenient, as I was told I was using too much soap with the liquid. Now I don’t have to measure.
Allison F.
Washington, DC
Review for: Tide Pods Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 72 ct more...
Despite the meme , these work pretty well. They seem to be making my clothes cleaner, and my laundry has been turning out fine. I like this cause it's much neater than the traditional jar of detergent. It's convenient that you can just pop it in without measuring.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Tide Pods Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 72 ct more...
Tide pods have become my favorite go-to laundry detergent. They are super easy to use, with less mess! I hate getting liquid soap everywhere! Not having to measure detergent is so awesome! And, these are perfect for traveling as well since they pack well.
Katie G.
loma linda
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 81 CT more...
This is the only laundry detergent that I will use. I have a sensitive skin issue and this is the only detergent that doesn’t irritate my skin. As a great smell and the pods make it easy to just toss in and do a load. I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
Review for: Tide PODS Original Scent HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 72-load Tub more...
I absolutely love tide pods. I have gotten so many detergent stains on my clothing over the years and with the pods; never. The pods hold so much power even though they are so small. They have a great fragrance and my clothes have never been cleaner.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Is this better then the regular liquid?
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make sense because the detergent loses power the longer you keep it. Is this true?
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Are these worth the more expensive price?
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on certain clothing items after using this? It happens to me almost every time I use them.