BY TIDE

Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener. see more...

Allie R.
Allie R.
Salem, AL
I love Tide pods because of their convenience. Throwing a pod in the washing machine is so much easier, and less messy, than using original washing liquids or powders!
Nora Z.
Nora Z.
Le Grand
Pods are the best thing to happen to laundry doers. I love that it's a small pod with pre-measured liquid and all I have to do is pop one in the washer.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO
I love the clean laundry smell after using these Tide pods. They're so convenient: no measuring, no spills.  Now my kids don't have a reason to not o their own laundry!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Tucson, AZ
i LOVE tide pods!!! They are so much easier to use and one pod is more than enough to use for a full load of laundry!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Love the tide pods. They are great for any load and they always leave our clothes feeling and looking their best.
Julie C.
Julie C.
The amount of pods needed for the amount of laundry I do was not worth the price. I definitely prefer powder tide.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
They clean great. These are great for college students or people who don't have a washer or dryer. They now have a child proof zipper, however I don't think they look like candy. I would recommend to people who live in dorms or don't have washers.
Erika R.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Talk about great cleaning power in a small pouch! I add these to my laundry and my clothes come out looking amazing and smelling fresh!
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
These are so perfect for people on the go you just throw them in quick and your ready to go. They Lao come in different scents but I prefer the original scent.
These are the only thing I use for laundry. It keeps my colors bright. My whites white. And they smell so amazing. So affordable!!!!