Add a Photo

By TIDE
#339 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Sarasota , FL

Convenient form, gets clothes clean, nice scent. Would recommend, good.value. Nice product
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ

Works just like regular detergent minus the mess. A plus from me to tide. Recommend
Keonna A.
Keonna A.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This product is heaven sent. It is easy to use for myself and learning kids. Its a deep clean and a fresh Tide scent. Thumbs up.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.

They clean great. These are great for college students or people who don't have a washer or dryer. They now have a child proof zipper, however I don't think they look like candy. I would recommend to people who live in dorms or don't have washers.
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT

These are so perfect for people on the go you just throw them in quick and your ready to go. They Lao come in different scents but I prefer the original scent.
Jezmarie E.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY

My family loves using tide pods it's very easy to use and a small delicious and it's very fast and convenient you don't have to go back and check on it the only problem is we watch the smell the sense that it leaves would be stronger
Erika R.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX

Talk about great cleaning power in a small pouch! I add these to my laundry and my clothes come out looking amazing and smelling fresh!
Angii L.
Angii L.
Dearborn, MI

Smells great works great. Gets the grease of work clothes and super convenient. Very recommended
Amy J.
Amy J.

My favorite detergent. It works! My mom used this and I feel like my clothes aren't clean if they don't smell like tide!
These are the only thing I use for laundry. It keeps my colors bright. My whites white. And they smell so amazing. So affordable!!!!

Join Now