Add a Photo

By TIDE
#335 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Baker, WV
Great purchase for a college student. Super easy and practical and it does the trick. Smells wonderful and cleans throughly.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
I really liked using this product to help keep my clothes clean. I have sensitive skin and it was great for that too
Mingus D.
Mingus D.
Buffalo, NY
This product got me through college. Great for laundry with minimal mess. Makes everything smell good too
Jen F.
Jen F.
Sarasota , FL
Convenient form, gets clothes clean, nice scent. Would recommend, good.value. Nice product
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Works just like regular detergent minus the mess. A plus from me to tide. Recommend
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Frisco, TX
April 30, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Original Scent 42 Count
Tide pods are convenient but the liquid detergent seems to do a better job at cleaning. I also like to use the liquid detergent a a spot treatment on my kids clothes. pros: convenient, takes up less space, travels well, pre-measured. Cons: need multiple pods to clean large loads, does not double as spot treatment, must keep away from small children.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Xenia , OH
April 19, 2017, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Original Scent 42 Count
Tide Pods have made my life so much easier. It's very nice to do laundry and just throw one of two of these in the washer. They smell great and do the job! They are also amazing if you have to bring your laundry somewhere to do it. I know when I was living in a dorm these were so much easier to carry than large bottles of detergent. Love these!
Jacqlyn E.
Jacqlyn E.
Sacramento, CA
June 14, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Original Scent 42 Count
Cleaned my clothes pretty well, super convenient that I can just throw a pod in the wash and not make a mess. I just wish these had more of a smell to them. Sometimes I have to rewash my clothes because they don't pass my smell test of TRULY smelling clean.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Tamuning
May 10, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Original Scent 42 Count
Scent is just strong enough. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has quite a powerful clean. It doesn't leave residue or stiffness in the sheets and I dont have to follow up with a fabric softener. Affordable for the amount of laundry I have to do.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
May 18, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Original Scent 42 Count
Probably my favorite laundry detergent on the market currently. Easy to use and no mess. Also, most stores carry it so it's easy to find and not expensive. Very effective on stains as well.