Add a Photo

By TIDE
#611 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Destiny O.
Destiny O.

Makes laundry easy and simple. Started to use them in college and fell in love. Also comes in great scents. My clothes felt and smelled clean.
Jordann S.
Jordann S.
New Providnce, PA

I've used these a few times and the times I have I liked them. I liked that they were super easy use and they cleaned our clothes well.
Pam M.
Pam M.

I love the pods. It helps correct portion of detergent for each load of laundry. Great smelling. Great job on cleaning. Easy yo use.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Baker, WV

Great purchase for a college student. Super easy and practical and it does the trick. Smells wonderful and cleans throughly.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx

I really liked using this product to help keep my clothes clean. I have sensitive skin and it was great for that too
Mingus D.
Mingus D.
Buffalo, NY

This product got me through college. Great for laundry with minimal mess. Makes everything smell good too
Jen F.
Jen F.
Sarasota , FL

Convenient form, gets clothes clean, nice scent. Would recommend, good.value. Nice product
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ

Works just like regular detergent minus the mess. A plus from me to tide. Recommend
Keonna A.
Keonna A.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This product is heaven sent. It is easy to use for myself and learning kids. Its a deep clean and a fresh Tide scent. Thumbs up.
These are the only thing I use for laundry. It keeps my colors bright. My whites white. And they smell so amazing. So affordable!!!!

Join Now