Add a Photo

By TIDE
#339 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sherman, TX

Tide is my favorite laundry detergent brand. I love the scent and especially love that my towels still smell fresh for days after I've washed them.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Lawrence, KS

These are my lifesavers being in college. They are easy to use and they make your laundry smell great. I don't think I would use any other brand.
Mason M.
Mason M.

These things are SUPER convenient. They come in pleasent scents, and they definitely avoid the mess of traditional liquid and powder detergents.
Destiny O.
Destiny O.

Makes laundry easy and simple. Started to use them in college and fell in love. Also comes in great scents. My clothes felt and smelled clean.
Jordann S.
Jordann S.
New Providnce, PA

I've used these a few times and the times I have I liked them. I liked that they were super easy use and they cleaned our clothes well.
Pam M.
Pam M.

I love the pods. It helps correct portion of detergent for each load of laundry. Great smelling. Great job on cleaning. Easy yo use.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Baker, WV

Great purchase for a college student. Super easy and practical and it does the trick. Smells wonderful and cleans throughly.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx

I really liked using this product to help keep my clothes clean. I have sensitive skin and it was great for that too
Julie C.
Julie C.

The amount of pods needed for the amount of laundry I do was not worth the price. I definitely prefer powder tide.
Mingus D.
Mingus D.
Buffalo, NY

This product got me through college. Great for laundry with minimal mess. Makes everything smell good too

Join Now