BY TIDE

Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener. see more...

Alysa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tide pods are my go to. I am very sensitive when it comes to laundry detergent, and I have found that Tide works well for me. I'm told I over pout laundry detergent, so the pods are perfect so I don't have to do that! They are also an item I typically can get pretty cheap when using coupons and sales!
Jessica K.
Sparta, NC
Tide PODS are wonderful, in that you don't have to measure or worry about spillage. They clean clothes effectively and leave a pleasant scent. The only drawback is the outer plastic of the pod not melting away completely during the wash. Top-loading HE machine owners, be sure to check your laundry before loading into the dryer!
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
I have 2 teenage sons. They do their own laundry. Before the pods, they would use way too much detergent. Now they just toss the pod in. Very effective. Better cost effectiveness also since they aren't wasting detergent.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
They are awesome! works really well to get the clothes clean, and the pod makes it easy because you don't have to measure out what you have to use. I sometimes use 2 if I have a big load, but it works really well.
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Love the Tide pods. Although they may seem higher in cost they actually save you money in the long run because you won't ever over measure your detergent. They are also SO easy to use, just pop one in your washer and you're good to go.
Anna T.
Bluff City
This is such an easy way to do laundry! With them being in this form they can just be dropped in the washer and are very effective. They're a little bit more than other detergent but are worth the money.
Stephanie K.
Pods are the best invention since sliced bread. It doesn't matter what brand in my opinion. I love pods. Tides work great but I feel they're expensive. Try All or Gain. But these are great pods.
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I love tide pods. I hate the mess of measuring out detergent and getting it on my hands. It's so easy to just throw in a pod and be done. The smell is fresh and I will be repurchasing.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
My family loves using tide pods it's very easy to use and a small delicious and it's very fast and convenient you don't have to go back and check on it the only problem is we watch the smell the sense that it leaves would be stronger
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Tide pods are so convenient. I love just throwing it in the washer and running the cycle. No messy liquids or powder. My clothes always smell great after I wash them with Tide.