Add a Photo

By TIDE
#339 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

They are awesome! works really well to get the clothes clean, and the pod makes it easy because you don't have to measure out what you have to use. I sometimes use 2 if I have a big load, but it works really well.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Bluff City

This is such an easy way to do laundry! With them being in this form they can just be dropped in the washer and are very effective. They're a little bit more than other detergent but are worth the money.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

Pods are the best invention since sliced bread. It doesn't matter what brand in my opinion. I love pods. Tides work great but I feel they're expensive. Try All or Gain. But these are great pods.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ

Probably my favorite laundry detergent on the market currently. Easy to use and no mess. Also, most stores carry it so it's easy to find and not expensive. Very effective on stains as well.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Ypsilanti, MI

I love tide pods. I hate the mess of measuring out detergent and getting it on my hands. It's so easy to just throw in a pod and be done. The smell is fresh and I will be repurchasing.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Goshen, IN

I love the smell of my clothes. It cleans my clothes really well. I love that all I have to do is drop it in my washer. It's easy. The price is ok. It gets almost all stains out.
Betty L M.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL

Tide pods are so convenient. I love just throwing it in the washer and running the cycle. No messy liquids or powder. My clothes always smell great after I wash them with Tide.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO

I love the clean laundry smell after using these Tide pods. They're so convenient: no measuring, no spills.  Now my kids don't have a reason to not o their own laundry!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Salem, AL

I love Tide pods because of their convenience. Throwing a pod in the washing machine is so much easier, and less messy, than using original washing liquids or powders!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely LOVE Tide. My parents always used this for our laundry when I was growing up so it's a smell and brand I'm super familiar with. I always purchase this.