Add a Photo

By TIDE
#611 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

Pods are the best invention since sliced bread. It doesn't matter what brand in my opinion. I love pods. Tides work great but I feel they're expensive. Try All or Gain. But these are great pods.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Ypsilanti, MI

I love tide pods. I hate the mess of measuring out detergent and getting it on my hands. It's so easy to just throw in a pod and be done. The smell is fresh and I will be repurchasing.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Goshen, IN

I love the smell of my clothes. It cleans my clothes really well. I love that all I have to do is drop it in my washer. It's easy. The price is ok. It gets almost all stains out.
Betty L M.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah, IL

Tide pods are so convenient. I love just throwing it in the washer and running the cycle. No messy liquids or powder. My clothes always smell great after I wash them with Tide.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Salem, AL

I love Tide pods because of their convenience. Throwing a pod in the washing machine is so much easier, and less messy, than using original washing liquids or powders!
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO

I love the clean laundry smell after using these Tide pods. They're so convenient: no measuring, no spills.  Now my kids don't have a reason to not o their own laundry!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely LOVE Tide. My parents always used this for our laundry when I was growing up so it's a smell and brand I'm super familiar with. I always purchase this.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sherman, TX

Tide is my favorite laundry detergent brand. I love the scent and especially love that my towels still smell fresh for days after I've washed them.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Lawrence, KS

These are my lifesavers being in college. They are easy to use and they make your laundry smell great. I don't think I would use any other brand.
Mason M.
Mason M.

These things are SUPER convenient. They come in pleasent scents, and they definitely avoid the mess of traditional liquid and powder detergents.

Join Now