BY TIDE

Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener. see more...

Andrea C.
Frisco, TX
Tide pods are convenient but the liquid detergent seems to do a better job at cleaning. I also like to use the liquid detergent a a spot treatment on my kids clothes. pros: convenient, takes up less space, travels well, pre-measured. Cons: need multiple pods to clean large loads, does not double as spot treatment, must keep away from small children.
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH
Tide Pods have made my life so much easier. It's very nice to do laundry and just throw one of two of these in the washer. They smell great and do the job! They are also amazing if you have to bring your laundry somewhere to do it. I know when I was living in a dorm these were so much easier to carry than large bottles of detergent. Love these!
Whitney W.
Tamuning
Scent is just strong enough. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has quite a powerful clean. It doesn't leave residue or stiffness in the sheets and I dont have to follow up with a fabric softener. Affordable for the amount of laundry I have to do.
Jacqlyn E.
Sacramento, CA
Cleaned my clothes pretty well, super convenient that I can just throw a pod in the wash and not make a mess. I just wish these had more of a smell to them. Sometimes I have to rewash my clothes because they don't pass my smell test of TRULY smelling clean.
Maggie E.
They clean great. These are great for college students or people who don't have a washer or dryer. They now have a child proof zipper, however I don't think they look like candy. I would recommend to people who live in dorms or don't have washers.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Probably my favorite laundry detergent on the market currently. Easy to use and no mess. Also, most stores carry it so it's easy to find and not expensive. Very effective on stains as well.
Allie R.
Salem, AL
I love Tide pods because of their convenience. Throwing a pod in the washing machine is so much easier, and less messy, than using original washing liquids or powders!
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
You're paying for convenience but man is it worth it. I love Tide Pods and I will never buy any other laundry detergent again. They're affordable and make my clothes smell amazing. I've never had any problems with the dye getting on clothes or the plasticy film on the clothes either. You really do need these!
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO
I love the clean laundry smell after using these Tide pods. They're so convenient: no measuring, no spills.  Now my kids don't have a reason to not o their own laundry!
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
I like these laundry detergent pods. I feel like my clothes get just as clean as normal laundry detergent without having to measure it. It also works in hot and cold water, which is nice. It is a little more expensive than I would want to purchase, but so is everything!