Add a Photo

By TIDE
#611 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH

Tide Pods have made my life so much easier. It's very nice to do laundry and just throw one of two of these in the washer. They smell great and do the job! They are also amazing if you have to bring your laundry somewhere to do it. I know when I was living in a dorm these were so much easier to carry than large bottles of detergent. Love these!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Sparta, NC

Tide PODS are wonderful, in that you don't have to measure or worry about spillage. They clean clothes effectively and leave a pleasant scent. The only drawback is the outer plastic of the pod not melting away completely during the wash. Top-loading HE machine owners, be sure to check your laundry before loading into the dryer!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Newark, DE

You're paying for convenience but man is it worth it. I love Tide Pods and I will never buy any other laundry detergent again. They're affordable and make my clothes smell amazing. I've never had any problems with the dye getting on clothes or the plasticy film on the clothes either. You really do need these!
Alysa A.
Alysa A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tide pods are my go to. I am very sensitive when it comes to laundry detergent, and I have found that Tide works well for me. I'm told I over pout laundry detergent, so the pods are perfect so I don't have to do that! They are also an item I typically can get pretty cheap when using coupons and sales!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH

I like these laundry detergent pods. I feel like my clothes get just as clean as normal laundry detergent without having to measure it. It also works in hot and cold water, which is nice. It is a little more expensive than I would want to purchase, but so is everything!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ

Love the Tide pods. Although they may seem higher in cost they actually save you money in the long run because you won't ever over measure your detergent. They are also SO easy to use, just pop one in your washer and you're good to go.
April B.
April B.
Oklahoma City, OK

We love using TIde PODS! I can't think of anyone who enjoys doing laundry and Tide PODS makes it that much simpler and quicker. I'm still unsure how 1 pod is used no matter the load size, but my laundry always appears clean.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY

I have 2 teenage sons. They do their own laundry. Before the pods, they would use way too much detergent. Now they just toss the pod in. Very effective. Better cost effectiveness also since they aren't wasting detergent.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

They are awesome! works really well to get the clothes clean, and the pod makes it easy because you don't have to measure out what you have to use. I sometimes use 2 if I have a big load, but it works really well.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Bluff City

This is such an easy way to do laundry! With them being in this form they can just be dropped in the washer and are very effective. They're a little bit more than other detergent but are worth the money.

Join Now