Add a Photo

By TIDE
#339 in Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Frisco, TX

Tide pods are convenient but the liquid detergent seems to do a better job at cleaning. I also like to use the liquid detergent a a spot treatment on my kids clothes. pros: convenient, takes up less space, travels well, pre-measured. Cons: need multiple pods to clean large loads, does not double as spot treatment, must keep away from small children.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH

Tide Pods have made my life so much easier. It's very nice to do laundry and just throw one of two of these in the washer. They smell great and do the job! They are also amazing if you have to bring your laundry somewhere to do it. I know when I was living in a dorm these were so much easier to carry than large bottles of detergent. Love these!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Sparta, NC

Tide PODS are wonderful, in that you don't have to measure or worry about spillage. They clean clothes effectively and leave a pleasant scent. The only drawback is the outer plastic of the pod not melting away completely during the wash. Top-loading HE machine owners, be sure to check your laundry before loading into the dryer!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Newark, DE

You're paying for convenience but man is it worth it. I love Tide Pods and I will never buy any other laundry detergent again. They're affordable and make my clothes smell amazing. I've never had any problems with the dye getting on clothes or the plasticy film on the clothes either. You really do need these!
Alysa A.
Alysa A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tide pods are my go to. I am very sensitive when it comes to laundry detergent, and I have found that Tide works well for me. I'm told I over pout laundry detergent, so the pods are perfect so I don't have to do that! They are also an item I typically can get pretty cheap when using coupons and sales!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH

I like these laundry detergent pods. I feel like my clothes get just as clean as normal laundry detergent without having to measure it. It also works in hot and cold water, which is nice. It is a little more expensive than I would want to purchase, but so is everything!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Tamuning, GU

Scent is just strong enough. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has quite a powerful clean. It doesn't leave residue or stiffness in the sheets and I dont have to follow up with a fabric softener. Affordable for the amount of laundry I have to do.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ

Love the Tide pods. Although they may seem higher in cost they actually save you money in the long run because you won't ever over measure your detergent. They are also SO easy to use, just pop one in your washer and you're good to go.
April B.
April B.
Oklahoma City, OK

We love using TIde PODS! I can't think of anyone who enjoys doing laundry and Tide PODS makes it that much simpler and quicker. I'm still unsure how 1 pod is used no matter the load size, but my laundry always appears clean.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY

I have 2 teenage sons. They do their own laundry. Before the pods, they would use way too much detergent. Now they just toss the pod in. Very effective. Better cost effectiveness also since they aren't wasting detergent.

Join Now