BY TIDE #43 in Laundry Detergent

The new and improved Tide PODS® Original laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make sense be...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the more expensive price?1 Answers
  • Is this better then the regular liquid?1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Although Tide Pods get a lot of flack from the internet memes going around right now, I really like them.  The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star instead of 5 is because sometimes they don't totally dissolve in my front-load washer/dryer unit.  Unfortunately, sometimes after a larger load, I'll take some items out and the goo of the pod will be stuck, green or blue, to a sock.  I mean ultimately, my stuff is still clean so it's not THAT big of a deal, i just either rinse that one off in the tub/sink before drying, or hold onto it for the next load depending.  Obviously, it would be more ideal if this didn't happen.
Nisha N.
Greensboro , Nc
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 81 CT more...
Worst product ever!! Please don’t buy, the pod will not dissolve all the way. It can ruin your clothes or make you rewash. Furthermore, for bigger loads you have to use 4 pods just to get any items cleaned. I will never buy these pods again!
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 35 CT more...
Tide better not discontinue pods because stupid ppl are eating them! I am a 24 year old who has never used liquid before and only use pods. How am I supposed to know how to measure out the liquid? I'm clumsy. What if I spill the bottle everywhere? Aside from the rant, tide is the best smelling. I literally bought a tide scented febreze....
Claire D.
Saint peter, MN
Review for: Tide Pods Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs 72 ct more...
Tide pods are great for college students. Very easy option with no spills or confusing instructions. I have encountered cases however where the pod doesn't fully dissolve in the laundry and a gooey substance is found on a piece of my clothing. It doesn't leave lasting damage, but it can be a hassle to deal with.
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I have been using this detergent for a long time ! I love it. Sometimes when I would like an extra strong scent (because I absolutely love that clean smell), I’ll throw an extra pod in ! I used the liquid form of this, but somehow I would always leave a mess. The pod form makes it easier and with less mess !
Maci P.
Atoka
Quick and easy. Great smell. Can be a little pricey for pods, but I use Amazon subscribe and save so I get 81 pods for about 16 bucks! Great deal. I'm a mother of 3 children. Infant twins and a toddler.. So I do not have much time for house hold chores. The pod makes it easy to just throw and go.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Tide PODS Detergent Original Pacs Capsules - 35 CT more...
Does the job but has stained so many of my clothes. You’re supposed to put the pod at the bottom but even when I do it still melts and gets stuck to light colored clothing every time and stains it blue! Called for damage claim and they never sent the gift card they promised.
Lauren N.
State College, PA
NOT FOR EATING! STOP MAKING THIS INTO A MEME! I love these for washing my clothing though. I’ve had issues in the past or liquid laundry detergent staining my clothing and these tide pods don’t do that! Super easy to throw in the washer before washing your clothes!
Daisy Y.
Lake Jackson, TX
I live in an apartment with a separate laundry room, so I love the convenience of being able to just throw what pods I need in my basket rather than having to take a whole bottle of detergent down there. The fresh scent also stays around for awhile which is nice.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
Review for: Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Pacs, 31-load tub, Original Scent 27 oz. Pouch more...
I used these when i started college and they worked surprisingly good. They seemed too small to me at first, but they worked really well and smelled great. They make laundry easier and less messy compared to liquid detergent. I would use them again for sure!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Is this better then the regular liquid?
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make sense because the detergent loses power the longer you keep it. Is this true?
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Are these worth the more expensive price?