BY TIDE

The new and improved Tide PODS® Original laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® is a 3-in-1 breakthrough laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

Autumn T.
I will always use tide pods when doing laundry and nothing else. They always get everything super clean and everything always smells nice and super clean when it’s done washing. It always removes and dirt or nasty stuff I have on my clothes and I work with animals so my clothes are always a mess! You get a nice amount for the price you pay and you don’t have to do any measuring since they come already in little packages! They also have a child safe lid which can be nice if you have little kids that get into things or pets! I use these for all my laundry no matter what it is and highly recommend!
Stephanie W.
Although Tide Pods get a lot of flack from the internet memes going around right now, I really like them.  The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star instead of 5 is because sometimes they don't totally dissolve in my front-load washer/dryer unit.  Unfortunately, sometimes after a larger load, I'll take some items out and the goo of the pod will be stuck, green or blue, to a sock.  I mean ultimately, my stuff is still clean so it's not THAT big of a deal, i just either rinse that one off in the tub/sink before drying, or hold onto it for the next load depending.  Obviously, it would be more ideal if this didn't happen.
Avelinn R.
My family and I have been using Tide Pods for as long as I can remember! They are just so easy to pop into the washing machine! They smell pretty good as well . I especially love that they have a child proof lock so little kids can’t get into them and be harmed. Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Original Scent
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I have been using this detergent for a long time ! I love it. Sometimes when I would like an extra strong scent (because I absolutely love that clean smell), I’ll throw an extra pod in ! I used the liquid form of this, but somehow I would always leave a mess. The pod form makes it easier and with less mess !
Ashley T.
I will usually buy Purex liquid detergent because the price is so great, but I decided to give the Tide Pods a shot. I will only buy them from now on. The sheer convenience of not having to measure out my liquid detergent in the cap has spoiled me. I don't want to go back. You feel like one or two pods won't be enough for your small-medium loads, but it definitely is. My clothes smell amazing and are super clean. I'm never going back to the other stuff again. Please do not ever discontinue these little treasures.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
These pods are good and you will never use too much, unlike with liquid detergent. These are pretty effective. I with they were more heavily scented because laundry doesn’t smell super fresh after using them. So you always have to add something else to get your laundry smell really good.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I used tide pods when I was at college in the common laundry room. They were great because they were compact and nice and easy to just throw in and not have to worry about big box or liquid detergent. I’d recommend it even though they are pricey. They’re good for a one person household.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does the job but has stained so many of my clothes. You’re supposed to put the pod at the bottom but even when I do it still melts and gets stuck to light colored clothing every time and stains it blue! Called for damage claim and they never sent the gift card they promised.
Alexis P.
My family got these to avoid over pouring detergent and save time but I ended up having terrible allergic reactions to these. It's unfortunate because they're convenient and I usually use tide detergent but there's something in the pods that my skin really doesn't like
Taylor R.
New Berlin, WI
Purchased at: Target
Tide is one of my favorite things. I love doing my laundry knowing it is going to smell amazing and be clean again. Tide pods make my clothes smell even better than the regular detergent in my opinion and I couldn’t be happier about that. I recommend this to everyone.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
No one else has ever experienced to grease like stains on certain clothing items after using this? It happens to me almost every time I use them.
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Are these worth the more expensive price?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Is this better then the regular liquid?
Sofia F.
lambertville , NJ
I heard buying in bulk for laundry detergent doesnt make sense because the detergent loses power the longer you keep it. Is this true?
Sarina R.
San Antonio, TX
What’s the diffrents between all the tied pods?

Amazon