BY TIDE

The new and improved Tide PODS® Ocean Mist laundry detergent pacs are super concentrated with up to 90 percent cleaning ingredients to rejuvenate even dingy clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites, wash after wash. Each Tide PODS® pac is a 3-in-1 laundry solution with highly concentrated detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck. Its Ocean Mist scent is infused with a lush floral bouquet, hints of citrus and refreshing sea air to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Perfume,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Sodium Bisulfite,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Sodium Formate,Subtilisin,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love tide pods. Im paronoid about it not disolving all the way so I always start the washer on hot while its empty and hold them under the water shooting in until they start to disolve. Then I let the water fill a bit before adding clothes. My clothes always come out clean and fresh. I like how its mess free and convenient. The bags are difficult to open and close. I use these with a standard washer that has an agitator. I always used liquid tide prior to someone giving me a pack of these and now it's my go to product.
Cassie S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love typos there quick easy not messy convenient if kids would stop eating it maybe we would be able to keep them on the market they’re super worth the price just plop throw that in the washing machine first and you’re good to go no measuring nothing is wrong also if you have your kids do your laundry and they’re not eating the tide pods easier to do you don’t got to worry about wasting so are putting too much soap
krista s.
orlando , FL
I’m not sure if i’m doing too big of loads, but after doing laundry I don’t notice a scent on my clothing, and some of the clothing still has a stench that I was trying to remove by washing. Possibly not enough detergent in the pods? I’m not sure, but I will purchase liquid Tide in the future.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
So I am lazy and I hate using liquid detergent. These are perfect for me and my boyfriend! I can trust him to use them and not screw up the wash. They are pricey, but it usually lasts me quite a while. The clothes always smell super fresh and I am pleased.
Katy Z.
Austin, TX
I’ve only recently started using the pods but I’m glad I did! My laundry smells amazing even after working at a chicken restaurant. I just wish you got a little more bang for your buck but all in all, it’s a great product. My only complaint is the price point.
Ashley S.
Westwood, NJ
this makes my clothes smell and look amazing! i happen to get bloody noses a lot and blood gets all over my clothes. this is legit the only detergent that gets the stains out! it’s very affordable and i totally recommend it.
Inda K.
Los Angeles
Tide pods are everything in my household. They’re convenient even if they’re more expensive. Sometimes they don’t dissolve all the way but when they work they are quite amazing. This is all I use for my family.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
The best laundry pods you can get! They work the best! And smell wonderful it’s lasts in your clothing for over a week. I think this is a great buy! And it is more on the expensive side but it works wonders!
Courtney S.
Jacksonville, FL
Product cleans clothes fights stains and leaves laundry smelling amazing for a long time. Pods make it easier to go to the laundry mat. They dont taste very good though so idk why people keep eating them...
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
I love Tide PODS.The couple of downsides to the product are that I have a hard time finding the scent I like in larger quantities in my area (81ct Febreze) and sometimes the PODS do not dissolve completely in the wash and get stuck to clothing.Also,the ocean scent seems to be subtle and does not smell as good as the regular Tide.
Nicole B.
Bolton, ON
I've used the gentle cycle ones and the pods didn't actually fully break down for me and always left a reside on my clothes. Has anyone had this happen to them with the HE Turbo?
Shelley S.
Should these be stored away from heat, such as the dryer? They seem like they might melt together.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Why is this product so obscenely expensive?
Sheetal P.
Coppell, TX
Do you need more than 1 pod if it's large load?
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
How can you tell if you're using enough?!

Amazon