BY TIDE #16 in Stain Remover

Laundry Detergent; Detergent + Stain Remover + Brightener. see more...

• Never used these, do they really work? How do I use it?2 Answers
Tide PODS Laundry Detergent Mystic Forest Scent 40 Count
  • "I only use it for my husbands laundry though due to sensitive skin issues. " in 1 review
  • "They make your clothes smell great and are soo easy to just pop in the washer." in 1 review
  • "They make my life so much easier!!" in 1 review
  • "They smell wonderful, dissolve perfectly in the washer, do not leave any residue or stain behind, and leave my clothes clean and fresh." in 1 review
  • "My clothes smell so great with tide pods!" in 1 review
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Tide PODS were the best thing ever! My daughter used them while away at a college summer program. I didn't have to worry about her using too much or too little. They worked well. They traveled well too. We now use them at home because they are easy to use. No guesswork and they leave the clothes smelling fresh and very clean.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
Tide PODS laundry detergent is a college kid's dream! I have been able to cheaply and effectively clean my dirty clothes without fading, thanks to this product. It is nice knowing I can buy such a great product that actually cleans my clothes, without having to give up what little money I have.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
These are great - much better than messy powder which can go everywhere, and so much more precise. It's just really easy to pop them into the washing machine and go. They also have a really nice smell and make clothes smell lovely.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
No doubt about using Tide PODS. Why? is simple, don't need to anything else, put your clothes in the washing machine and then add the Tide POD. My clothes smells amazing plus. Very convenient.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
My life has been made so much easier with the invention of these pods!!! They smell wonderful, dissolve perfectly in the washer, do not leave any residue or stain behind, and leave my clothes clean and fresh. Just pop on in the wash cycle and you are good to go. No more measuring out liquid or even worse, powder detergents! Yuck!
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY
I absolutely love anything to do with tide but pods!! Omg!! They make my life so much easier!! They work just like you would have poured it in yourself. Well they work better but I love them. You'd be stupid not to like them!!
Laura H.
Norton Shores, MI
Tide Pods are AHHHH Mazing! I love the smell first of all, but I also love that they actually get my clothes clean. It's the only detergent I don't need to use Spray N Wash and my stains still come out.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love tide. The pods don't sea to hole a fesh sent or whatever sent as long as the detergent. They still work well and clean clothes good just not as fragrant after washing.
Jolena M.
Oklahoma City, OK
We always use these at home and they are easy to transport if going on a vacation. They clean excellent and always get the smell out of dirty gym clothes
Tide pods are so convenient! These have been especially helpful for my daughter to learn how to wash her clothes. Clothes come out clean, and all it takes is one little pod.
juliette S.
HOMESTEAD, FL
Never used these, do they really work? How do I use it?