Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Mystic Forest uploaded by Kelly P.Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Mystic Forest uploaded by Marizella P.

BY TIDE

Keep your clothes Tide fresh with the complete care of Tide Pods Detergent in Mystic Forest scent. This fresh-scented Tide detergent comes in an inclusive pod that makes laundry simple. Using this pod detergent, one self-enclosed pack will clean one load of laundry. You'll never have to worry about measuring detergent again with the Tide Pods Detergent. Included in the pod is a detergent, Tide stain remover and brightener so that it's right for every load. Dissolving quickly in hot or cold water, this special Tide detergent is an all-in-one laundry pod that works with whites and color loads. If you want to simplify your laundry routine with the brand you trust, consider buying these Tide Pods Detergent in Mystic Forest scent. Tide Pods Mystic Forest Detergent: 72 pods in total Works in standard and HE machines Inclusive Tide pods contain a detergent, stain remover and brightener Dissolves quickly in hot or cold water Use one pod per load of laundry No measuring Use with whites or colors see more...

• Never used these, do they really work? How do I use it?2 Answers
  • How well do these actually work?2 Answers
  • What makes these different from regular detergent?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Love how clean my clothes get from these pods! So easy to use and mess free which I love,they work great on my hubbys dirty gym clothes and gets all the stains out and they last a long time too and you can't use too much of this product
Dustin W.
Baltimore , MD
Love the convenience and the scent. Very easy to use and I don't need to worry about using too much detergent. They do work, though the scent isn't as strong as liquid detergent. I highly recommend especially for college students.
Joelle C.
Campbellsville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love using Tide Pods! They're very easy to just toss in the washer when doing laundry, and they're very effective! My clothes come out very clean and they smell great too. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Paula L.
minnapolis, mn
It's so easy to use and great for when you're busy and just need to get something down. It does leave my clothes smelling nice but the gel pouch doesn't always completely dissolve leaving some clothes gooey.
Allison C.
Clarksville, AR
the tide pods help when I am in a rush and need to get laundry done quickly. I do not have to measure out the amount I need, just have to put one pod in with the laundry, its affordable when bought in bulk and I would recommend it. it is very affective whenever I use it.
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
We love tide pods. This is usually what we buy from the store for our laundry. Sometimes it doesn’t Melt all the way down in the wash and it’ll leave bits of soap on your clothes.
Alyssa C.
Snoqualmie, WA
I love using tide pods because they are so convenient. You just pop them right into the washer and you're good to go! No measuring out how much liquid to use. The only downside is that if you pack your washer too full, the residue of the pack will sometimes stick to clothes because there isn't enough room for it to wash off. That is a user error though. The product itself works great!
Kimberly W.
I like that this makes it very easy for my husband to do laundry (he has not put soap in and wondered why clothes dont get clean and he has put too much in and flooded our house with bubbles.) My one issue is sometimes he cant wait to do a full load because he travels for work and needs clean clothes and I dont have enough whites or what not to make a full load. It feels so wasteful to use a whole pod for those instances. That is really my only issue. They smell great and they get dirt and grim out!
Darian B.
Baltimore, MD
They smell amazing they really do but it's been the case a few times where I've taken my clothes out of the wash and the pod was exploded all over my clothes. I'm not sure if I had too many clothes in the wash or if it didn't run long enough or if the washer was too small (I was using the laundry room at my university) I'm not sure what the problem was. Has anyone had the same problem?
Jenn D.
Orlando, FL
Being a freshman in college a few years ago these things were my best friend!! I had never really had to do my own laundry before and these made it super easy! Throw your clothes in, pop 1-2 of these babies in and you're good to go!! They're also seemingly indestructible my roommates and I used to test them in many ways and they would never pop! Amazing! Definitely recommend them :-)
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
What do you like most about tide pods?
juliette S.
HOMESTEAD, FL
Never used these, do they really work? How do I use it?
Lauren J.
How well do these actually work?
Emily  S.
Fort Thomas, KY
What makes these different from regular detergent?