Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent

Lush and refreshing powerful clean in just one step.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Quick question: Do you prefer Tide Pods or Gain Flings?
Is the pods better original, and if worth the extra money?
Start your review of Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent!
Lucia A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Lucia A.
So easy to use works with hot or cold water and wash, take out the spots, refresh and clean your clothes, shits, towels all your laundry. Just be careful if you have kids it’s better to set up in lock cabinet because it’s very harmful. I try so many brands and this is my favorite and have better results!!!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Jamie J.
Tide is our family’s favorite laundry detergent. Normally we use liquid regular scent but I had coupons and rebates for pods so I thought I would give it a try. Love the convenience of the pods but this scent is super strong and gives me and my husband headaches. Going back to our regular scent we know and like.
Stephanie S.
PC
I am a Tide lover when it comes to my laundry, these smell and cleans amazingly!!! You cannot go wrong with Tide! I love the pods because you don’t have to measure anything and can just throw them in, and one usually does it! They smell great! We buy in bulk at BJs...so I think we get 4-5 of these bags in a big box! Will repurchase!!
Yemmy O.
Tinley Park, IL
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Yemmy O.
I have love/hate relationship with this pods, I love the easy of just picking and tossing it into the washer but sometimes it messes up but not completely dissolving.
Jeanie  P.
Clinton, TN
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Jeanie  P.
I have been using Tide for years. I love the tide pods because they are just so convenient. Tide has always done an excellent job with cleaning my clothes and I have always liked the scents that they offer. Spring Meadow is one of my favorites. Highly recommend.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
Compact, easy to use, effective?? Absolutely!! This brand has been around for a long time for good reason and I love how easy the pods are to pop into the washer. No messy cleanup!😁
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this product. I use them with every load of laundry. It's not too harsh and it makes my clothes smell nice.
Kelly B.
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Kelly B.
Made my family’s skin breakout in hives. I don’t recommend this product especially on children! Be careful.
Megan S.
I absolutely love these pods! First of all, the scent is amazing and stays for days! Doesn’t fade colors and somehow removes certain stains that I don’t spray before hand.
Maddie B.
S Charleston, WV
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent uploaded by Maddie B.
Purchased at: CVS
Keeps my clothing smelling good, and gets the job done! I wish they came in more scents though.

460 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha S.
Lincoln, MO
il y a 10 mois
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Clean Breeze Scent Does the scent last in the clothing as long as the liquid detergent does?
Michelle S. il y a 10 mois
I feel like it does.. But I also feel like it depends on how you dry your clothes.. Do you use a dry sheet or dryer balls? What heat setting do you use? Different things play in to how it works. Like if I use my dryer balls rather a dryer sheet the sent lasts longer as long as its not on the highest heat setting. If I hang my clothes to dry the scent is much stronger.
Brittany C.
il y a 10 mois
Jessica S. il y a 10 mois
I like the pods better to me they are the exact same just in different forms the pods are way easier to use