BY TIDE

Mary N.
Cold Spring, KY
Review for: Pacs more...
To be honest I buy whatever is on sale. But these are good for sensitive skin and clean clothes
Patricia L.
These are great. I have really sensitive skin and these are one of the only fragrance free brand I can use without a reaction.
Shana G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started using these because my daughter was sensitive to smells when she was younger but now I just use it because I would like to add sent boosters and sometimes I like to change up the smells and so it really works to clean everything but it gives it just a base neutral no no scent which I love but it does a great job of cleaning
Nicole S.
Purchased at: Target
Only detergent I use since i have eczema and very reactive skin. Super easy for those in college not having to drag up a heavy liquid detergent everywhere
Avalon P.
Chico
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 16 CT more...
Me and my boyfriend struggle with sensitive skin. Detergent with fragrances leave itchy hives on our bodies that are super uncomfortable. These are super gentle and do a great clean job, without the fragrance! Just be sure to switch your laundry over right away to avoid any mildew smells!
Jennifer L.
Levelland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
These are great for sensitive skin both my kids and my boyfriend have very sensitive skin and everything makes them break out but these are very nice for them.
S P.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter and I have sensitive skin so we need to use fragrance free laundry detergent in our home this is great no dues or perfumes
Janine M.
Good for a backup when I’m unable to use my preferred liquid detergent. Works well for sensitive skin and is not messy.
Ivy N.
Waite Hill, OH
Perfect detergent if you’re like me and have sensitive skin issues and are prone to eczema. This gets my clothes clean and doesnt leave me with dry, itchy, and irritated skin. Plus it’s from a brand I trust.
Malvika I.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
Easy to use pods for all types of clothes. I use gentle pods so my clothes remain new.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
How many do you use per load?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Amazon