BY TIDE #31 in Laundry Detergent

Maddie C.
Seattle, WA
I really like using these pods for laundry. They are really easy to use, you can just throw it into your laundry load and close the lid. The scent is fresh and not too intense.
Kristen W.
Love the ease of these. And the clear, no fragrance is great for my baby's clothes. And it cleans really well too!
Cathy N.
Austin , TX
Review for: Pacs more...
Love these pods!! So easy to use and I can just throw them in quickly. The price is a little more than the liquid detergent but I’ll pay for the convenience since time is limited for me. We also use the free and gentle since we have two littles and I like that it’s easier on the kids skin.
Catherine D.
Baltimore
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
Although pods are generally more expensive than liquid, it’s worth it for the convenience. I love the free and gentle line because it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin, but still does a great job at cleaning our clothes.
Hayley D.
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
Tide is by far my favorite laundry detergent. My clothes look and smell fresh and clean! My husband has allergies, and the free and gentle is perfect for us!
Paige L.
Buffalo
I have sensitive skin adn the gentle pods dont irritate my skin or anything. Also the pods just make it extremely easy to do my laundry
Olivia F.
I love the simplicity of it being in a pod. There is no need to measure out to target or get liquid running down the container. It is so easy you just throw one pot in the bottom and you are good to go! I would recommend.
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
This is the only detergent I will use on my kids’ clothes. Both of them have sensitive skin, and this has not once irritated them or broken them out. Cleans clothes well, great at removing stains! Pods make it super easy too.
Shannon V.
Grantham
I have a 2 year old and have used Free and Gentle since he was born. It’s my favorite laundry detergent.
Katharine S.
The pods make life easier. With free & gentle there's no worry for those with sensitive skin or prone to reactions (or picky about sheets). It leaves clothes and sheets fresh, clean, and soft. Never had a concern about anyone trying to eat one. Have had the occasional issue with the pac not fully dissolving in cold water.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

back