BY TIDE #22 in Laundry Detergent

Ellie G.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I love these simple tide pods. They are gentle, effective and don't have a lingering scent. I hate scented detergent and this is perfect and lasts me a long time. I'm a huge proponent of the pods because they are so simple to use. Ive used these all throughout college.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Great products. I use them with my polyester loads AND my regular and delicate loads of laundry. Everything comes out clean and beautiful. I haven't had any problems at all. I buy at Meijer and there are always great sales and coupons to get them at a very reasonable price.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
I have very sensitive skin and these are great because after washing my clothing and then wearing them, my skin is not left irritated or aggravated. I love the scent of these as well. They are a great price and you get a lot in the container. Pods are super easy to use too.
Lauren R.
Pods are easy to pop in the wash and go! I love Tide and it's the brand I use the most and my go-to. Keeps all my clothes clean and smelling fresh. The best part of the pods, is there is no mess left from poping them open or leaving then out (when usually detergent drips).
Alex D.
Redmond, WA
I have very sensitive skin and travel often for my job. The pods are a little more expensive than just buying the liquid soap, but I like the fact that I can take them on the airplane with me. Also the free and clear doesn't mess with my skin which is nice and not itchy!
Sierra B.
Hurricane
These things are the best and they are so easy to use!!! You just grab one and toss it in the load. It's so nice because I have a busy schedule and laundry can be a hassle but these make it easier for me to thrown it in and go! Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
This is a good brand of scent free pods. I notice that I have to use more than one often to get a good clean. They are hypo allergenic. They are often pretty expensive but available most places. If you’re looking for a scent free detergent I would give these pods a try.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
Tide Free and Gentle Pods are a great way to clean your clothing without having a mess of pouring laundry detergent. The pods are easy to use and the packaging is great! I usually use 2 pods for a particularly dirty load of laundry. They keep my skin from itching, too!
Miranda B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolutely love the pods. They are so much cleaner & work so well. The only thing is these are so so expensive. You go through these quickly so you do waste a lot of money on them. I would still recommend these though if you are looking for a quick way to do laundry.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
The tide pods are really perfect and they make doing laundry so much easier.  I purchased the sensitive ones to ensure that my clothes are not damaged or colored, and they are perfect.  They are really affordable and you can buy them in bulk at Costco.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?