BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
This is what I use for my toddler. It works great for her sensitive skin. It doesn’t work well for my husband’s clothes. It doesn’t remove odors.
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
It works well and great for road trips/ travel. I bought a ton when it first came out. And still have some that I want to keep for future trips.
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use these about every time I do my laundry and they leave my clothes smelling and looking fresh as ever. I have purchased these multiple times
Ivon N.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These are perfect for when I'm on a hurry! Just throw one in and I don't have to spend time measuring the correct amount of detergent and downy!
Cierra  .
These pods are life savers. They really help my laundry days go by fast. All you have to do is drop it in then put your load in and you're good!
Angelea C.
Ozark, MO
I love these!! We love the convenience of the pods. Also the fact that they are sent free is great! We use these to wash our babies clothes with.
Laura N.
Evansville, IN
I have small children and I always use Tide free and clear. I love not having to worry about any dyes that might irritate their sensitive skin.
Lisa D.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
Tide helps keep my whites white and my colors looking beautiful and not faded. Free and gentle is the only type I can use due to my kids eczema
Tessa Y.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Pouch more...
I love tide pods! They are super easy to use and they never leave any marks or anything on your clothes. They get the job done and it is clean.
Mariah M.
Hopewell, VA
Everyone in my house has extremely sensitive skin. So these pods are our go to for laundry day. Our go to for laundry day are these Tide pods!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?