BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
My son have sensitive skin and I wouldn't wash his clothing in anything else but this free and clear tide it works great and I never had a problem with him itching
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
Tide is a good brand and takes stains away like magic. It also does not irritate any of the family members skin! It is a tad pricier than most detergents though.
Sarah C.
Durham, NC
These Tide pods are so easy to use and I love that these have no dyes or other additives. It prevents irritation
Sophie B.
Genuinely the only laundry detergent I can find in the local grocery stores that doesn’t irritate my skin.
Kayla R.
Fort Collins
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I have very sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to this type of tide. For that reason it's all I buy for detergent in our household. Love this product!
Samantha C.
These are my favorite! I of course love the convenience of laundry pods, but I LOVE the free & gentle aspect. Great for kids and people with sensitive skin.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
My skin is pretty sensitive to chemicals, so when I found this detergent I was estatic! I needed something that would be tough on stains but gentle on my skin.
christina r.
I love how clean my clothes come and how great they smell without fake fragrances added they just have a light simple clean smell to them which I love so much
Review for: Pacs more...
These are ok for an in the pinch laundry use as it does work but we honestly would rather have the full liquid version as we feel it cleans the clothes better.
Leslie B.
Tucson Arizona
Tide pods leave my clothes so soft and they also work really well. I don't have to worry if I get a stain on my clothes because tide pods takes them right off.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?