BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Whitney G.
Jamestown
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I love tide pods. It is so nice to just throw it in the washing machine and let it go. It also gives your clothes a wonderful smell. It is kind of pricey however you always have coupons to fall back on to help with that and you often find these products on sale at CVS Walgreens and Meyer. Definitely a nice product
Rachel M.
Sault Ste Marie
I like that it is a pre measured pack of laundry soap. It is nice that this is in the non-scented variety because I really can't handle a lot of scents. I am going to be petty here and say that I wish the pods could look as cute as the scented, but that what has to happen so I won't break out in a rash.
Autumn B.
St. Charles
Amazing laundry pods. They make my clothes smell super good and feel super clean. The detergent is super effective and is very affordable. I am in no way disappointed with this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Gavrielle T.
These pods do exactly what I need them to - they're easy to use, and they clean my clothes as well as any other detergent i've tried. I have to use special detergent because of allergies, and I never have any issues with this one. I've been purchasing this for about a year, and I'll continue to do so.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
These clean clothes so well and are great at getting out SET-IN stains. Fragrance free and free of dyes. I like to just pop them in and then you are good!! Perfect for quick laundry day!
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, GA
These were so convenient when I was living in a dorm. I kept them on a shelf above the washer and dryer. They made my clothes smell fresh and clean. These are easy to use, not messy at all, and affordable. When I bought these, they would last for a long time, before I had to buy another package of them.
Nikki C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I love the pods! They are easy to use and keep my hands clean! Plus there’s no measurement needed. Tides all natural all clean detergent is perfect for my sensitive skin! Although the pods are a little more expensive they are definitely worth it to me and last a long time since everything’s pre measured!
Dalila C.
This is my go to laundry pods. It's easy. You toss it into the washer and start your washing machine. I don't have any skin reaction using this, nor do my baby. It's good!
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
These pods are so convenient! No measuring, no mess, no problem. They clean just as well as liquid detergent. The only downside is that if the water is too cold in the wash, the outside of the pod doesn’t always dissolve that well. I normally just have my washer do a deep rinse and that problem is solved!
Rachel F.
BOISE
This has been my most recent purchase and it’s amazing. Sometimes when I have tried other brands detergent pods they wouldn’t break up all the way or once it dyed some of my clothes. This has never happened with these Tide pods and they keep my clothes looking amazing. Another great product from Tide!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?