BY TIDE

Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
Been using pods vs liquid detergent for a few years now and it is so much more convenient! My spouse has sensitive skin so we stick to the free & clear though we do prefer All over Tide.
Kayla D.
Lenexa, KS
Best laundry detergent. I love using the pods no mess and very easy to use. I also like that it is free and gentle causing no irritation and no extra fragrances. Overall a great product to use for laundry, and  I would highly recommend to anyone.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every laundry session for my comforters, sheets, towels, and other bed linen. It makes my bedding feel softer and more cozy. It's a very clean and refreshing smell. I'll take this any day over scented laundry detergents when I'm sleeping! Love it!
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
The pods are so easy to use and no confusion with measuring like with liquids or powders. Unscented and fragrance free for my sensitive skin is a great product and makes my clothes feel fresh and clean. Very reliable product provides a consistent result.
Allie S.
Redwood City
Review for: Pacs more...
The only kind of detergent I'll use. It's the only thing that doesn't make me feel itchy and gross, and doesn't activate my allergies. And the pods are so easy - no measuring or dripping!
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Pacs more...
My son has eczema and I have had a hard time finding detergent for him, and then I tried the free and gentle. The clothes come out super clean and have no odor of strong perfumes. This is perfect for those with sensitive skin or sensitive to smells.
Aneth M.
I have always like the tide brand. It smells nice and i think its the best. Now that they have made the gentle i love it more. I can now use the same detergent on my toddlers clothes.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
We are really a huge fan of the pods, but we got these because they were on sale at Target once. We used them up, for obvious reasons. But, haven't used them again. We like this kind of Tide, because the other kinds leaves blue stains on our clothes.
Nikki G.
Lubbock, TX
These pods are great! I have sensitive skin and once I changed to this product my skin was no longer irritated. It is a very effective product and I am happy with my switch. It costs just about as much as other detergents cost so not over priced at all.
Stephanie S.
I love these pods! They make laundry so easy, especially when I was college and didn't want to carry a big tub of detergent to the basement. I'm out of school 3 years and still use them! They're just really convenient and leave my clothes feeling and smelling clean.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Amazon