BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Katie T.
Dumfries, VA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
This gets our laundry clean and doesn't upset my boyfriend's sensitive skin. I like that it's fragrance free so the scent of the detergent isn't mixing with the scent of the fabric softener or sheets. I'd recommend this to anyone that has either of those problems and they're a great convenience since they're in a pod!
Callie C.
Washington Township
I love these tide pods. They seem to dissolve every time, unlike some of the other ones. I’ve never had any type of allergic reaction to them, as they seem to be more sensitive.
Jordan W.
Review for: Pacs more...
This is the only detergent I use. My husband has bad allergies and this makes his skin not break out when he puts his clothes on. Plus it makes our clothes smell amazing.
jdieterle13 E.
Bradenton, FL
I love Tide pods. They are affordable, work very well, and make doing laundry so easy. I can leave a pod in the bottom of the washer and when my SO gets home, he can throw his clothes in and start the wash without having to figure out how much detergent (he already has trouble with what water temp and water levels!)
Kayla s.
One of my favorite laundry detergents. I have a very sensitive skin to anything with a strong heavy scent. This has no scent but still makes my clothes smell super fresh and clean.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
I like to use due free laundry detergent because I felt like my clothes were having blueness left over after washes. This totally avoids that issue and is sensitive on my skin. The clothes come out clean and smell nice every time. The pods are super convenient too for toting everything to a communal laundry area!
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Love these easy to use pods! So simple no sticky mess left behind in the cap and no hassle of measuring or using to much detergent. The sensitive detergent is actually really good and doesn't give my sensitive skin and trouble Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
Great for sensitive skin, refreshing scent, good amount of pods in bucket . Only con I have is sometimes pod doesn’t dissolve which sucks but it only happened once or twice. What definitely recommend though
Michelle M.
I use to purchase the original Tide formula, but my youngest suffers from eczema. I wanted to continue to use Tide because of how wonderful their products are, so I decided to try their Free & Gentle line. It's truly amazing and my little one's skin is safe and doing so well. I'm very happy with these pods!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I love tide pods. It is so nice to just throw it in the washing machine and let it go. It also gives your clothes a wonderful smell. It is kind of pricey however you always have coupons to fall back on to help with that and you often find these products on sale at CVS Walgreens and Meyer. Definitely a nice product
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?