BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Gina S.
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
I had picked these up the first time when they were on sale cheap and found that I really like them. I always check to see if they are on sale and pick up as many as I can at that time.
Rose S.
Duluth, GA
This helps with getting the smell out of my gym clothes but it doesn’t give it any nice out of the washing machine smell. But it does get the stains out super well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Megan B.
Wooster
These are so easy to use. I pop one in the washer with the clothes and press start. No more measuring, dripping or making a mess. I have never needed more than one to clean my clothes.
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Tide Free & Gentle is literally the only laundry detergent we can use in our household. My husband and I were suffering from dry, itchy, rashes before switching and now we have none of those problems. I would highly recommend this detergent. I am never going back!! And the pods just make the entire laundry experience that much easier.
Stephanie V.
Fox lake
Love these pods. Almost odorless which I like. Easy for kids not to use too much. But can be $$Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for my sensitive skin and keeps my clothes looking and smelling amazing. Very effective in still removing stains, etc. just like other tide products even though it’s been changed to cater to sensitive skin. Pretty reasonable price, wouldn’t use anything else. Grew up watching my mom use regular tide and now I use it too
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
Love the mess free ease of using these pods. Drop a couple in the washer and good to go. Same free and clear formula my family loved in the bottle. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Sydney S.
This is a great laundry detergent for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and break out easily from products that have added dyes. These are just as effectives as alternative brands and it has a very comparable price tag. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitivities to certain detergents or softeners.
Callie C.
Washington Township
I love these tide pods. They seem to dissolve every time, unlike some of the other ones. I’ve never had any type of allergic reaction to them, as they seem to be more sensitive.
Katie T.
Dumfries, VA
This gets our laundry clean and doesn't upset my boyfriend's sensitive skin. I like that it's fragrance free so the scent of the detergent isn't mixing with the scent of the fabric softener or sheets. I'd recommend this to anyone that has either of those problems and they're a great convenience since they're in a pod!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?