BY TIDE

Sara Z.
Review for: Pacs more...
I'm ultra sensitive to detergents. I can't use anything with scents or even drier sheets or I will start to itch. These work for me! Also, Tide does amazing things, like aid cities who have natural disasters and wash peoples clothes for them, etc.
Peggie K.
Winston-Salem
My husband and son both have sensitive skin and can easily react to dyes and fragrances in detergent. Sensitive Tide Pods don't cause either of them to react, and they do a great job of cleaning even my husband's grimy work clothes. They are more expensive than other brands I've used, but worth the price difference for the quality of the product.
Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These pods are so convenient to just toss into the laundry. I love how clean they get my clothes and the fact that they're hypoallergenic and fragrance and dye free because my skin does tend to get irritated. I would very much recommend these pods
Eric G.
Eddington, ME
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
As someone that is always on the go with my profession. I enjoy have these pods! They are awesome for an on the go wash, not to mention even great at home! They aren't that expensive either. I have sensitive skin and these don't bother me at all!!
Amanda C.
Love the Pods! they make doing wash so easy! Tide is the only detergent I can use on my super sensitive skin, this has zero scent but does a great job at cleaning clothes, I've used it since day one for my baby's clothes and have had no reactions.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I have sensitive skin so I only use detergents that are fragrance and dye free. This is a good product I like using pods in college because it is convenient for leaving the room with just a pod and my laundry instead of lugging a bottle around with me.
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
We use these tide free and clear pods for every load of laundry we do. I absolutely love it. It’s so great for my sensitive skin and is the only detergent I’ve found that works for me. We also use it with our baby’s clothes because it’s so gentle. I would totally recommend this to anyone especially those with sensitive skin or small children.
Lauren E.
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 16 CT more...
Bought these pods with me for my first year of college and I definitely suggest to anyone!!! Makes doing laundry so much easier because all you need to bring is your clothes and a tiny little POS instead of lugging a huge bottle of detergent
edwarlyn b.
I always use detergent pods for wash my clothes... Has the exactly amount of product that my clothes need for washing... Tide is one of my fav brands for this purpose... Is affordable (contains 81 pods c'mon). Easy to use and perfect for travel.
Krista C.
Dallas
Review for: Pacs more...
I was skeptical at first but I'm forever a pod fan now!! I always toss two in with my laundry (just to be extra extra clean) and love how there is no measuring or mess! I love how it cleans mine and my daughters clothes gently and efficiently! I love how it's free of all the bad stuff so my little one just gets pure cleans clothes! The best!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Amazon