BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
I love my Tide Pods, and especially love the Free and Gentle ones. They are so gentle on my clothes, and make me feel better about the care of my more delicate items.
Alexa L.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
These pods are so much easier than the big bottle of liquid detergent. I’m in a dorm so it’s nice to only have to take one pod with me down with my laundry to the laundry room
Elizabeth S.
Athens, GA
The best !! It keeps my clothes fresh and clean without damaging them or fading the fabric. I️ love the individual pods - easy to travel with, no mess, packaging makes it easy to store, etc. I️ would (and do) highly recommend!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I love the free and clear line. No dyes which is a big thing for me! The pods are very easy and convenient to use. Just pop one in the washer! Leaves clothes feeling great.
Alishia M.
Temple, TX
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These Tide Pods are amazing. I live that i can wash clothes and I don't have to worry about them smelling like 3 different products. Plus it helps with my daughters allergies.
Tiffany W.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
We have very sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that will do for us. It cleans so well, gets stains out, and doesn't break us out. A little goes a long way!
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I use on my clothes I have very sensitive skin and other detergent irritates my skin badly I use the pods so I won’t over pour the laundry detergent I love these things
Katharine P.
Review for: Pacs more...
The Tide Pods Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent are my favorite laundry detergent. I love that it doesn't have any overpowering floral scents and it is gentle to our clothes and our skin. The pods are so convenient. There is no way I could go back to liquid laundry detergent. It used to get so messy using the cup and dripping all over the place. With the pods I just grab one, throw it in the bottom of my washer, and bam. Detergent is deployed! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Katie T.
Found these as a second hand store and now I’m in love. Easy to use, gentle on my sons very sensitive skin, and my husband stopped complaining that his laundry smelled.
margaret g.
Ridgeville
Tide Pods Sensitive works great on my baby's clothes. It does not do well on stains so pretreat stains when using these Pods. Makes starting a load fast and easy. Recommend this product to others.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?