BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Micha K.
Greer, SC
I absolutely love the pods. I am so happy Tide now has them In the gentle and free variety.
I have sensitive skin and these work
Great for our laundry. They do not irritate my family .
Tori H.
Calhoun Falls, SC
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
When washing clothes, you need the best of the best. In my opinion this is the best to use for washing clothes. It also has a really good smell that leaves your clothes smelling fresh.
Kim S.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love these pods because they are unscented. I am really sensitive to that "clean" laundry smell that a lot of brands have so this is great.

Works well, Pods are very convenient and I think the price is comparable with other brands. I hav econtinued to repurchase this.
Allison S.
Winona, MN
I would not recommend using this for dorm washers I found that the pods didn’t fully dissolve. In a regular washer they work well! I got them as a graduation present and doing laundry once a week for myself lasted all throughout my freshman year
Tammy S.
I love these pods. I am very sensitive to soaps and detergents and this cleans my clothes with out making my skin itch and get a red rash. If you have skin issues I would try this.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
My son has super sensitive skin, so Tide free and clear works perfect. It takes the stains out and has no scent. Thanks Tide for keeping my 4yr old sons clothes clean(tough job lol)
Susannah D.
Jemison, AL
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love Tide Pods! They are so easy to just throw in the washer and they don't make a mess since there is no bottle and lid. My clothes always smell and look great after using it.
Nani M.
With my kids having sensitive skin we use these fragrance free tide pods in our laundry. I find to effectively clean our clothes and they are definitely affordable. I would recommend these to everyone and especially people with sensitive skin.
Alana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pods are the best thing to have ever been invented. I have sensitive skin and these are so easy to pop in the wash and do not break me out. Portable and I never have to measure!
Jennifer C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the tide pods, they are easy to use, last me a while, and leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean. Although they are a little pricey the efficiency aspect is worth it!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?