BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Georgia O.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
These little guys are so easy to pop into the washing machine with my clothes and it makes it ten times easier to do my laundry. I love this product and will continue to buy it. I would recommend this.
Danielle A.
Haven't used this specific version but i bought a bag for a dollar at CVS after using coupons .i love tide pods they are so easy to use and it its free of extra chemical and scents sounds good to me
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
This is an awesome product for new moms and everyone alike. I started using the pods because they were way less messy and quick than the liquid! My clothes get the best clean and always smell fresh!
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Lol these are fun to play with before you throw it in the washer. I love the squishy part it calms me. I'm also very weird so don't mind me lol . But this product works good . Smell lingers for a few days
Cecelia D.
River falls , WI
I LOVE the pods. Their a little speedy but totally worth it, definitely makes life easier, no having to measure out liquor detergent and although it's free of scent my clothes still smell so fresh!
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was using the regular tide pods but the detergent was staining on my clothes. (Could be user error) but I switched to the gentle pods and I don't have that issue and it washes like original tide.
Michel A.
Sugar land , Tx
i tried to really like this product but i cant. I hate it to be very honest. I have used them many times but i will never use them ever again. they didn't melt in the washer and stayed on my in the was. i have to was everything multiple times. use anything but this.
Maggie S.
Kearney, NE
Ugh wanted to love the pods, but I don't. It sometimes leaves stains on my clothes and ruins them. It was very disappointing and we are trying our best to get through the pack. Wouldn't recommend.
Kayla C.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love this! I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only detergents i can use that keeps my clothes smelling clean while being sensitive enough for me to use it when i was everything!
Nina M.
These are really easy to use and mess free!! I used them all of freshman yea of college because they were so simple and still clean just as well as liquid detergent! Would definitely recommend!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?