BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Melissa P.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
This is amazing once every 3months I buy this to help hey all the scents left behind our other detergents out and I works like a charm .both in cleaning our clothes and n removing those residual scents.
Mackenzie F.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
They came and they were all just stuck to each other in one big melted clump so I couldn't use it at all. I was able to return it and when I bought another one a few months later the same thing happened.
Lyssa C.
Ewa Beach, HI
We use these tide pods to wash our nine month old baby’s clothes and blankets. They make it easy and simple and he’s never had irritated skin from us using them. We would recommend them to other parents!
Colleen B.
Free and gentle makes my clothes super clean without the harsh fragrances. Perfect for when I need to stealth around as a ninja without giving away my position due to overwhelming "magic garden" scents.
Taylor F.
Watford City
I love this product because it doesn’t irritate my skin or leave a scratchy residue on our clothes. Our house hold is very sensitive to dyes and scents so this detergent is the perfect fit for our family
Chelsea D.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I don't like the pods because they don't always dissolve. They end up getting crusty on the clothes that they stick to. I did not notice a difference in how clean my clothes were when I used pods vs. regular liquid detergent. I would not recommend these over the liquid detergent.
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
I love tide laundry detergent especially this one! I can find it at many.of my department stores I shop at so it's not out the way.it works great gets all stains out and the scent lasts longer than gain!
Krystal A.
delhi ca
These tide pods are great for a two in one action that work just ask great as purchasing fabric softener and detergent separately . They're affordable and last a lot longer than liquid detergent alone
Shannon M.
bucyrus, ohio
What an easy, quick way to do laundry! Not to mention how great the smell is. Every time I use these my clothes have a stronger smell than other detergents. I would recommend to others. Only downfall, kind of expensive
Juli N.
Easy use and works well for in house laundry or also at the laundromat. I have sensitive skin so too much scent makes me have allergic reactions but I'm never had an issue with the free and clear pods
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?