BY TIDE

Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Works ok, i seem to go through the pods way faster than regular detergent. As far as stain fighting it was ok didn't hold up to the baby poo stains or chocolate, i wont buy again just because pods don't last long enough. I do like the ease of use though. liquid is very messy.
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
Tide PODS are the best thing that has ever been invented. There is no more mess and trying to guess the right amount of laundry detergent needed for specific loads. The PODS are a little more expensive than the regular detergent, but it is worth it to spend the extra dollars
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have sensitive skin and use this almost all the time. I love that it is geared toward people like me. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin and I don't have to worry about my skin being irritated. I normally can find this on sale and that I would recommend this anyone.
Shana S.
Review for: Pacs more...
These pods are Amazing. Made with no dyes or perfumes make this great for my highly sensitive skin and perfect for my baby as well. You only need to pop one or two pods in your washer (depending on the size of your load) and clothes come out nice and clean. Pair it with Down Free & Gentle Softner.
christal Y.
Osterburg, PA
Review for: Pacs more...
I bought these because I have sensitive skin. I was using gain and developed a rash so I tried this product and I wasn't impressed. It didn't really get the clothes very clean. It left a weird almost sour smell on my clothes. I thought it was my machine but it wasn't. This was a no go for me. I did like the conveniences of the pods less mess and just the right amount of detergent.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Anytime I can get my laundry detergent measured out for me, it's a good thing. It's when I don't have to worry about the scent bothering me plus having the convenience of the pod that it becomes am awesome thing. These are great for college kids, travelers, and busy moms.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I have super sensitive skin, but I'm also too lazy to measure out how much detergent I need to use, so this product is PERFECT for me! I feel like the price point is justified, and I can almost always find a coupon too! And the pouches are super easy to travel with! Win win and win!
Ashley W.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Pacs more...
I love the new invention of pods. I never need to get my hands messy with detergent and it is always the right amount of liquid each time. The free and gentle leaves my clothes smelling very fresh and never irritates my skin. The price might me steep but in the long run, It really makes a difference. I recommend this to everyone. Even switched over my roommates to pods.
Libby G.
These are really great and convenient, until you pull a piece of clothing out of the dryer that has the packet the soap comes in glued and dried onto it. I was really enjoying this product, but occasionally finding the undisolved packed was enough to make me stop using them.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
Great to have . When I first brought I thought to myself this little pod isn't going to clean the cloths well and have no suds . Well it showed me a thing or two .I was happy to see when I started a load of wash it had plenty of suds . No one that's sensitive to certain products has complain of any itching . So I think I've found just what I need to do the household laundry .
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Amazon