BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Laura B.
Stratford, CT
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Tide sensitive pods are a great product.  They are easy to pop into the washer, and are great if you have sensitive skin.  I also like that there is no drippy mess.  Unfortunately, they are very pricey.  I'm undecided whether the price is worth the convenience.  On the fence for this product.
Tiffany D.
Love the pods. Simple to use while caring for a toddler, just toss it in and you're done. Also love that I can use this kind on my child's clothes without buying a second laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Amber H.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
Free and clear is the way to go! It’s great not having those useless dyes and it works great too! These products are good for all laundry types scan even babies clothes! I would definitely recommend this line!
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Again, another tide product that I’m absolutely obsessed with! Perfect and gentle for fragile clothing it’s so effective! Totally affordable and the results are incredible. Would definitely recommend to others
Marisa C.
Hayward, CA
I actually ended up using this when my daughter was a newborn. The container is so perfect and the contents work amazing. Supper affordable and great for my infants sensitive skin. Would completely recommend!
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love the Tide free and gentle formula! I have a three month old baby and I feel great washing his clothes in this formula. It's also much more affordable than the detergent marketed specifically for babies!
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
These are awesome👌🏽 they make my laundry smell so clean and fresh. I like the pods too cause sometimes with the liquid I over pour and use to much so with the little pods you can control how much you need to use.
Isabel R.
Los angeles, CA
I love these! They're so simple and easy to use! I just toss them in my load of laundry and am ready to go. These have less harsh chemicals than the originals so I definitely prefer this one. Basic and easy!
Kerri M.
I started using this product after I noticed my sensitive skin was having a reaction to a different formula. This formula has thoroughly cleaned my families laundry and I love my skin hasn't had a reaction.
Laura W.
Milford, MI
Really handy for college students as it makes it super easy to take one pod with you to the dorm washers. As long as you use them properly, they should work well! Smells nice and good for my sensitive skin.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?