BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Ally Y.
Tallahassee
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I find pods easier to use than liquid detergent because I know I'm not wasting any product when I use it. Just pop some into the laundry machine and you're done. The clothes smell great after and look good as new.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
I bougt these and have to say has been a long while since ive used tide was very impressed with them Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Karen M.
n/a
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 1 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
We switched from using another brand to these and it has made laundry days so much better! I love the free and clear for all the baby clothes, and with a kid always on my hip the pods are so much easier to handle!
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
I really like this detergent. It removes stains & gets everything very clean. I use 1 for a typical load and 2 for bedding, towels, or anything heavy! I have a Amazon Prime dash button for it, so it gets delivered quickly.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
We use the Tide pods all the time. These are great for my husband, who has super sensitive skin and for the baby. There is no fragrance. They are extremely effective in getting out stains, even grass and blood.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
Although they do not seem as effective, these pods clean large loads of laundry in my house. They're very convenient to bring up and down the stairs, include softener and are meant for sensitive skin. Love them!
MacKenzi R.
Muncie, IN
These are the absolute best. They make your clothes soft and they make them smell fabulous. I haven’t used anything but tide pods for almost 4 years. They are affordable and I recommend them to other customers.
Lidia D.
Northville, MI
Love these! Makes dorm life much easier because I don't have to lug a huge bottle of liquid detergent to the basement to do my laundry with. I love these and my clothes feel and smell fresh. I'd buy them again.
Caitlin C.
Saint Johns
Smell great. Clean well. Reasonable price. Zero pros. Cons are its HE which is great because my washer needs it. I order off amazon, so it's easy and quick! I'd recommend to anyone in need of HE detergent pods.
Kendall S.
Muncie
I use this product because Tide has always been my go to. I have sensitive skin and anything other than Tide messes with my skin. It is super affordable for a college student like me. I would recommend to anyone.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?