BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Tammy H.
Biddeford
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
Tide products are awesome and they are safe for my entire family. I love the fresh clean scent I get in all my clothes. Tide is a very effective product and is very cost efficient. I will continue to use tide products and recommend it to others in the future.
Amy B.
seattle
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Laundry pods have made my life so much easier. I have shaky hands so pouring detergent seemed to be a mess! I just throw one or two pods in the wash and that’s that.

My skin is sensitive, tide doesn’t bother me. My dog also has sensitive skin but he’s had no allergies from my washing his bedding or towel with tide. My clothes and linens are nice and soft after being washed.
Koleta M.
Monticello
My son has very sensitive skin and he smells like a teen boy...because he is one, ha! Tide is the only brand that really works for combating both of these issues. Don't know what I'd do without it!
Hannah M.
River Forest, IL
Fragrant laundry detergent gives me rashes. I’m so glad that Tide has made a more gentle pod that is just as easy to use as the others. Effective detergent thats gentle on your clothes and skin.
Kylyn O.
Evergreen
Review for: Pacs more...
I have super sensitive skin with allergies to all scents and dyes. This detergent lets me wear my clothes without worrying about breaking out in hives or being uncomfortable for the entire day.
Shawn C.
I trust these brands when doing Laundry! I use it because the products smell so good, and the softener is just an added bonus and then the dryer sheets ! It’s good quality and my laundry smell fresh and clean! I try to stay away from the store brands and stick with tide and bounce. Get it a try you won’t regret it ! And my clothes have lasted much longer
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
My child has eczema so she can't handle any detergent with scents or smells in them. Most other brands I have tried just didn't get the clothes clean enough. These tide pods do the trick! They are affordable and easy to use. Just drop one pod in per load and that's it! I love that I don't waste or overuse the detergent and it saves me money in the end.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
These are great for my sensitive skin but sometimes I feel like I need to wash the clothes twice to actually feel like they are clean. Kind of expensive for how ineffective they seem to be.
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
My husband and I actually purchased the sensitive tide pods because our dog has very sensitive skin. We wash his blanket and bed with the sensitive Tide pods and it seems to have helped with his itching. The pods are easy to use and they actually last a while for us too. I would recommend them for any humans, or animals :), who have sensitive skin.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I have sensitive skin so I only use detergents that are fragrance and dye free. This is a good product I like using pods in college because it is convenient for leaving the room with just a pod and my laundry instead of lugging a bottle around with me.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?