BY TIDE

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: Pacs more...
I received 25 single packets of Tide pods free and gentle. I’ve washed my clothes twice now with these tide pods and I love them! These tide pods are made specially with out dyes or perfume which is absolutely perfect for me since I have sensitive skin. Also a lot of my clothing is made with very delicate fabric so because of this sensitive formula it leaves my clothes not only feeling super soft and yummy and smelling fresh and clean, it also leaves my clothes free from getting ruined by harsh dyes, perfumes, or chemicals.
Rebecca B.
Review for: Pacs more...
I love the pods!! Makes doing the laundry so easy. No measuring, no mess. Just drop the little pod in the washer, add your clothes, and turn it on. Couldn't be simpler. And clothes are just as clean if not cleaner than when using the powder. I'll never go back to other detergent products. Pods and Tide for the win!☝
Rolanda M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Pacs more...
There is nothing better if you have ultra sensitive skin. I do! I was having a problem keeping them from sticking together and clumping but that was solved when I removed them from the heat of the washer an dryer. When I travel I can take some in a Zip Lock Baggie and use them whenever I need, while on my trip! Also if you put a paper towel inside, ( I usually tear a paper towel in fours) and put them inside the container to absorb any moisture to keep them from sticking together.
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
I tried the tide pods because I thought they would be simple and something different than what I have used in the past. The first few times they worked great but then a few times my clothes came out with the pods attached to my clothes still. I would say make sure you put them in first and run the water a little before putting clothes in.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
These little pods are super convenient and easy to use. Just toss a few in the washer and you're good to go. They clean your clothes well and these one's specifically are great if you have sensitive skin or had reactions to other detergents. The only downside is they are slightly more pricey than other detergents but that's what you pay for convenience
Victoria O.
Brook park, MN
Love the convenience of the Tide Pods. Just throw one in your washer and done. No measuring and no mess. Especially love the free and gentle ones with little ones in the house.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great for people with sensitive skin! I find myself constantly struggling to find a detergent that isn't harsh on my skin, but still smells good, as most sensitive skin detergents just end up being scent free. These are also extremely convienent. Living in a city where I have to walk to do my laundry, the last thing I want to do is add weight to my load by carrying my detergent, all I have to do is take one or two of these and go! Definitely, reccommend!
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
Tide pods are my favorite. They are so simple to use and smell good. They are also easy to store and do not make a mess. My clothes always smell fresh and clean at the end . Highly recommended and used on the regular.
Leigh R.
I started using this when I had my first kid and have continued using it through kid #2. It's just as effective as regular Tide without the extra scent. My laundry stays fresh smelling but not perfumed. Also it's considerably less expensive than the "baby" branded laundry detergent and the pods are super easy to just toss in and be done.
Libby H.
These are great for college students or those who live in an apartment and don't want to lug a big jug of laundry detergent around. They clean clothes very effectively. Sometimes, if using two pods instead of one, one of the pods doesn't dissolve and leaves a film but that generally doesn't happen too often. I'm also not a fan of detergent with scents, and they mess with my allergies but the free and clear pods are awesome and don't bother me at all. Overall, I definitely recommend using these pods!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Amazon