BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Megan L.
Olympia , WA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
My family and I like to use the tide pods because they are a lot easier to use then regular laundry detergent. These ones are also scent free so my skin sensitive family members can use them without getting a breakout!
Interior D.
Ramsey, MN
It gets rid of the stains and it makes my clothes smell really good. I also like that it is small and has the perfect amount in those pods. I also like that it is simple enough for my husband to use when I'm not home.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
These have a nice scent and the pods are just so convenient to have versus trying to pour detergent into the washing machine. Was purchased from Walgreens, have purchased multiple times and will continue to buy again.
Rebecca B.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
The Tide pods is great for college students or anyone. You just need to pop in on no measuring liquids or anything. The tide pods are affordable and great for anyone.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This is my number one choice when it comes to washing my clothes. I do like having nice fragrances in my clothes, but I can't handle it all the time. My skin starts to break out. So I use the tide free and gentle pods.
Marie M.
I love the these doesn’t have any fragrance, but they do have a sort of clean smell to them as well. I love how easy it is to just pop them in the washer and go, instead of having to mess with all the liquid detergent
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
These get out all of the stains in my clothing and laundry and helps me to continually feel fresh and clean. Very effective and affordable. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends because of the outcome.
Allie G.
These pods are the best!!! Always great to pop into your wash and your clothes always come out super great. Would highly recommend to others. This product is inexpensive and can be found anywhere! Anyone would enjoy
Brittany F.
The pods are always easy to use, but I love the gentleness of this stuff. My son gets awful splotches and breakouts from products on his clothes because his skin is super sensitive. I've never had an issue with this!
Ally Y.
Tallahassee
I find pods easier to use than liquid detergent because I know I'm not wasting any product when I use it. Just pop some into the laundry machine and you're done. The clothes smell great after and look good as new.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?