BY TIDE #22 in Laundry Detergent

Stephanie R.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 1 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Pods are the most convenient way to do laundry. I love that I don't have to make a mess with a liquid detergent by measuring it in a cup that I can never clean. I just throw in the pods and I don't have to fuss with anything else.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
These products are wonderful for those who are sensitive to scents and perfumes. I couldn't live without my scentless, sensitive Tide products. Not only do they clean wonderfully and effectively, they do not fade your clothes.
Carmen A.
Atlanta
 These are great for sensitive skin I have a hard time with scented detergent that would definitely be a pro it is very effective prevents itching sensation fairly affordable compared to others I highly recommend for anyone who has Sensitive skin
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Pods are great as it's easy to carry them to the laundromat rather than the liquid detergent bottle. In addition, I'm glad that there is a free & gentle version of the pods so that I can avoid any additional dyes or scents
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
My new favorite detergent to do laundry. Mess free! you just throw 1 or 2 in with your laundry and thats it. Makes doing laundry a lot easier and faster. You dont have to worry about spills or putting too much detergent!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These are perfect for us sensitive skin humans and for travel. Whenever I am on the go I puts few of these in a ziplock bag and slip them into my travel bag just in case!
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
We all know you can't go wrong with Tide. This is my utmost favorite brand of detergent! It's always effective and I love the classic fresh scent! The price is a little higher than most brands but definitely worth the purchase!
Bailey B.
Portland, OR
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
No scent which leaves room for individual scent boosters for my and my husbands clothes since my son has very sensitive skin. I find that I need to use two pods more often than not, but all of our clothes are clean and fresh!
Morgan B.
Austin, AR
Tide has always been our detergent preference and these packs make things even easier! The fact that they have fewer. Ashy additives makes me happy also! Just be cautious with these around kids, because they look like food
Catherine C.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Before I found out I had eczema i used regular tide so I was pleased to know that they'd made a free and clear. I was also excited when they made those pods because you only use what you need that way no more wasting product.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?