BY TIDE #21 in Laundry Detergent

Buy on Target*
Caitlin G.
Ft Hood, TX
I almost hate how convenient Tide pods are. They make laundry around our house so much easier! And they really do get the job done and clean well. I can't attest to the taste however and I am slightly concerned about the microplastics.
Monica M.
Osterville , MA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These are so fun and so easy to use! No messy pouring or measuring liquid detergent, just pop in one or two and it's good to go! Really efficient, great at getting clothes clean, and about the same price as a regular bottle. Would use again!
Bailey C.
Stephens City, VA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I live in a dorm and these are perfect because I don't have to take a jug up and down two flights of stairs. Although the pods sometimes get stuck to my clothes it is well worth it because they always come out smelling fresh and clean
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
I won't use any other detergent. I have extremely sensitive skin, especially when it comes to laundry detergents. This one is a little pricey but my skin doesn't have a reaction to it. Gets my clothes clean and doesn't leave any residue.
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Tide pods are so convenient. Throw one in and you're done. And there's so many in the tub, it's a bang for your buck! I do however, feel that my clothes come out with less of that clean clothes smell that I get with liquid detergent.
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Tide pods are amazing and have just the right amount of detergent mixed together. Super effective and gentle on clothes! I prefer this ones to the original tide pods. Super great product if you are in college! I definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
Auburn, NY
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Having a baby, gentle laundry detergent is important to me, but having a 6 year old boy means tough stains and smells. Tide pods takes care of both needs and it's simple to toss one in with a load. With two small kids, simple is key!
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
These laundry pods are so convenient and not at all messy to use. All you have to do is throw one into the wash and turn it on. It works amazing and isnt too expensive. This is my go to laundry detergent and the only one I will buy.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I really like these pods because my clothes get clean without the risk of me irritating my babies' clothing. I switched from a highly scented detergent to a fragrance free detergent and these pods made the transition an easy one.
Sarah A.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
Omg, who wouldn't love tide? It's my number one go to! Works really well, smells so so good, gets your clothes smelling fresh and clean, and makes them feel brand new again without the stuffiness.
Love love love and highly recommend!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?