BY TIDE #18 in Laundry Detergent

Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Pacs more...
I don't personally like tide pods. They clear encasing it is in never fully dissolves in my washer and leaves a sticky residue on my clothing. Would not recommend and will not use often. Good for travel though
Mary I.
Love this product, super easy to use and easy on our septic. Works gently on office clothes and works just as hard on tough jobs from the farm. Effective clean clothes that are non offensive and don't irritate the skin. Cost effective on sale.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I love these little guys they're so cute and fun to just pop into the washer and it's ready to go :) I love the smell and the scent lasts on my clothes all day :) they're a little pricey but a lot more convenient than regular liquid detergent
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 1 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These pods are my life source and the reason I don't hate laundry so much. Folding is still a challenge and will pile up at times however these leave my clothes clean and irritant free. I add softener in the wash that is scented to have a light overall fragrance on my clothing.
Carly G.
my daughter has very sensitive skin and reacts to laundry detergents and fabric softeners, we switched from dreft to tide and couldn’t be happier! Gets her clothes very clean without the chemicals and dyes that irritate her sensitive skin!!
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
I restock every month! I like using the pods.. mostly because they make laundry fun to do :) it's also a lot cleaner, no spilling or measuring amounts. I wish they had fabric softener in the package but I have to purchase that separately.
Ashley O.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
The Tide Pods have made life easy and mess-free around the washing machine.  You just toss the pod in and it does the rest.  Cons are the # of pods that you go through to achieve the same clean.  Good item to buy in bulk :)
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
My roommate is allergic to most traditional laundry detergents but this works just fine and she never breaks out when I do her laundry! Pleasant smell, affordable, and clean nice packaging. Works just as well as other laundry detergents!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
These are so amazing to me! I love the fact that it's a pod so it's super easy to toss in and no mess! The other best thing about these pods is that they are free and clear of dyes, perfumes, etc. so I'm comfortable using on my children.
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
I almost hate how convenient Tide pods are. They make laundry around our house so much easier! And they really do get the job done and clean well. I can't attest to the taste however and I am slightly concerned about the microplastics.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?