BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Dana H.
Davis, IL
I love the pods because they are so easy to use! The free and clear pods are still effective, without a lot of smell. For sensitive skin, these are great. My only negative is that my clothes don't feel as fresh for long. But I would definitely buy them again.
terri S.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
This tide brand is amazing i actually used it recently and the smell is amazing. it give my clothes that clean fresh smell. very effective this product was. it was a decent price. not over the top expensive. i do recommend this bundle to others
Erin J.
Madison, WI
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I really like the Tide Pods. They are mess-free, work well on my sensitive skin, and do a perfectly fine job of cleaning. I'm usually able to find them on sale and only need to purchase detergent every few months, so the pricing is very reasonable.
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
I use tide pods because they’re quick and easy and they get the job done right. I never know how much product to use and these make it easy. They smell great and leave my clothes feeling soft and looking new. I definitely recommend using Tide Pods.
Kaila M.
Fort Mitchell, KY
These are my go-to laundry pods. I have somewhat sensitive legs oddly enough and occasionally they get irritated at night so I like to use pure pods like these especially with my sheets. I’ve never had any problems or any irritation from these!
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
Forever a pod lover! It makes doing laundry so much faster and easier. Now instead of having to measure everything out I can just pop one in and be on my way. It makes the clothes smell great and doesn't irritate anyone in the family's skin. It's a good product.
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I love Tide and while I love all tide products, I particularly like tide sensitive free and clear. I like the pods best, less messy. Every time I have switched from tide I have been disappointed. Tide just cleans better. I will always use Tide
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Pacs more...
I don't personally like tide pods. They clear encasing it is in never fully dissolves in my washer and leaves a sticky residue on my clothing. Would not recommend and will not use often. Good for travel though
Mary I.
Love this product, super easy to use and easy on our septic. Works gently on office clothes and works just as hard on tough jobs from the farm. Effective clean clothes that are non offensive and don't irritate the skin. Cost effective on sale.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I have fairly sensitive skin and this is one of the few laundry detergent pods that actually don't smell or irritate my skin. They are on the more expensive side, but you are paying for the name and brand, which I think is worth no irritation!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?