BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Jamie B.
Scranton, PA
I love these pods they are so easy to use. Just throw one in and done no measuring required. I use this formula the most because it is really gentile on your clothes and I have sensitive skin so it's important that it doesn't irritate skin or have a bad Oder.
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These are super convenient but I have no idea where the packaging goes or if it's good for the environment. Sure if cleans my clothes well and doesn't affect my skin but for the amount it's a bit pricey and I could just buy the liquid version and do it myself.
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
I have sensitive skin so I always get free and clear laundry detergent. I like the convenience of these but I've always wondered if they really get your clothes clean enough. Sometimes I would have to use two per load. But other than that no other complaints!
Amber M.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Unscented laundry pods that clean your clothes without overdoing it with the smell. Clothes come out clean. Very effective and efficient. Very affordable. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone with allergies who can't deal with scented things.
Tiff💋MPGB C.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
These work great at my house because the entire family has sensitive skin. The aren't scented but they clean really well! You get your bang for your buck because you get a whole tub. Just keep in a cool area because when it's too warm they melt together!
Stephanie S.
Plainview, NY
I love these pods! They make laundry so easy, especially when I was college and didn't want to carry a big tub of detergent to the basement. I'm out of school 3 years and still use them! They're just really convenient and leave my clothes feeling and smelling clean.
Vivian O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have always been a fan of free & gentle because it not only keeps a lot of chemicals out of and off my clothes and still keeps my clothes very clean! There is a slight scent, enough to make you feel that "clean laundry" smell that everyone loves!
Rhyanon B.
Covington
I have very sensitive skin. Tide Free and Clear is a must in my household! We have been using it for years. I love the pods as they are so much more convenient. Tide is a little more expensive but definitely worth it! I would recommend this to everyone.
Nikki G.
Lubbock, TX
These pods are great! I have sensitive skin and once I changed to this product my skin was no longer irritated. It is a very effective product and I am happy with my switch. It costs just about as much as other detergents cost so not over priced at all.
terri S.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
This tide brand is amazing i actually used it recently and the smell is amazing. it give my clothes that clean fresh smell. very effective this product was. it was a decent price. not over the top expensive. i do recommend this bundle to others
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?