BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Jordin W.
Macon, GA

I
love the gentle feeling these laundry detergent pods give to my clothes. I use
them because they are soft and gentle on my wardrobe but still tough enough to
get all the dirt and grime out. I highly recommend using these pods if you are
looking for a new detergent

Heather A.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
This laundry detergent is very effective, smells amazing and excellent for sensitive skin. I use it for a family of 4 I get a lot out of what I pay for. Works for everyone’s clothes. I would definitely recommend this especially if you have a lot of clothes to wash.
Nicole S.
I love tide pods. I don't have to measure anything out, and I can use two if I'm doing a big load. This product is usually on sale somewhere as well so I can usually get it for a really good price and stock up on it. I get the free and gentle so I can use it on my kids cloths and it's gentle enough they won't have any reactions to it. I love love love my tide pods!
andrea m.
Boston, MA
The pods are easy, simple and work so well. They're my favorite because theres no need to make a mess pouring any liquid. My clothes always come out smelling fresh and feeling great. Never a problem with the pods not popping during the wash. 10/10 would recommend.
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I'm not very picky when it comes to laundry detergent. My only requirement is that it doesn't leave those "water marks" on clothing after you pull them out of the washer that seem to never come out. These don't seem to do that and they are great for sensitive skin!
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Great for the children's clothes. Not too strong in scent but works well. Love the detergent pods as they are very convenient and easy to use. The pods come with a little bit of detergent but clean the clothes well. I would definitely recommend this product
Amy S.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
We love the Tide Pods!  The fragrance and dye free formulation is great for our family with sensitive skin.  The cleaning power of Tide in the convenience of these little pods is great!  Plus, we would many times overfill the cups, so having the detergent pre-measured into the pods saves a ton!  We love them and would highly recommend.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these. They are easy to use, come in an easy pack and carry a mean punch. One pod gets all our towels, sheets (and even muddy dog towels) bright and clean in one wash. It doesn't use harsh chemicals and so you can use it for everything and have no concerns!
Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
Love these. I have these on auto subscribe with Amazon. I have a high efficiency washer and my appliance guy insists that I only use one. My clothes are clean. I do need to spot treat though. No scent and just throw it in before your clothes. Nothing better.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every laundry session for my comforters, sheets, towels, and other bed linen. It makes my bedding feel softer and more cozy. It's a very clean and refreshing smell. I'll take this any day over scented laundry detergents when I'm sleeping! Love it!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?