BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Emily J.
Athens, GA
I like that these pods are gentle on my clothes and does not cause skin irritation since I have sensitive skin. The only issue I've experienced is if I put too many clothes in the washer the pod doesn't dissolve all the way and sticks to my clothes, leaving a sticky residue that must be washed off.
Jess J.
Denver, CO
Review for: Pacs more...
I have sensitive skin so the fact that Tide has made a product that caters to the convenience of pods but also my skin type, I'm overjoyed. I'm a clean freak as well so keeping my laundry pristine and clean is important to me. Thank you Tide for continuing to innovate!
Bhargavi R.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
These pods are so easy to use! Especially for college kids who have to wash their clothes in a communal dryer area and don't want to lug their hug of detergent around. You just have to pop one of these into the the laundry and the clothes come out smelling fresh and amazing.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Tide Pods are amazing and easy to use! They get your whites white and brighten your colored clothes! The Sensitive Tide pods are great for sensitive skin or if you have close contact with babies! I recommend Sensitive Tide Pods to everyone, even if you don't have any allergies!
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
My wife has very sensitive skin and none of these formulas bother her! It's so convenient to be able to buy it all together at once too. I especially love the Tide Pods and the Downy Free and Gentle, they leave our clothes smelling great and don't irritate anyone's skin!
Trix L.
Keithville, LA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love these pods! My only issue is sometimes the free and gentle doesn't get out the super heavy stains. It's effective in all other areas but grease and sweat from my husband it struggles with
Jennifer H.
Grove City
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Before buying this in PODS, we used this detergent in liquid form.  We prefer the mess free pods, and it's easy for our daughter to use.  No measuring required.  They've never left a stain and we have never had skin reaction with this product.  Our clothes always get clean!
Ashley B.
Love them. Not the best value unless I have a coupon, but the convenience is phenomenal. Love just dropping one in with my laundry and walking away. I avoided them for years though while my son was younger and put things in his mouth but now that we are past that stage I'm good.
Tiana B.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 1 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I use these religiously and love them... they don't have a scent but yet get the clothes and towels and anything else i wash clean!! They do not break my family out because their skin is eczema prone so this is why we use it! It is a great product and I will continue to use it!
Shanna S.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I prefer unscented laundry soap but not all will get my clothes clean while still being gentle. Tide does that and the pods are perfect to throw in the washer with no measuring. It makes it easy for the kids to do laundry as well.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?