BY TIDE

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany D.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Love the pods. Simple to use while caring for a toddler, just toss it in and you're done. Also love that I can use this kind on my child's clothes without buying a second laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Georgette Q.
Normal
This product is super easy to use. It gets even our dirtiest clothes clean. We have sensitive skin and scents can give me migraines. This product is perfect to prevent issues. We buy from Walmart. Great price.
Gloria L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Works amazing love the scent, doesn't make the clothes feel starchy. Smell does last a while product last a while since you only need one for a small load and maybe if you think you need 2 for a bigger load!
Kerri M.
I started using this product after I noticed my sensitive skin was having a reaction to a different formula. This formula has thoroughly cleaned my families laundry and I love my skin hasn't had a reaction.
Isabel R.
Los angeles, CA
I love these! They're so simple and easy to use! I just toss them in my load of laundry and am ready to go. These have less harsh chemicals than the originals so I definitely prefer this one. Basic and easy!
Megan B.
Roswell, GA
TIDE PODS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST INVENTION IN THIS WORLD. I am currently a college student, so having these tide pods readily available is so handy and they really save so much space and are easy to use!!!
Allison K.
Charlotte
These get my clothes really clean however my only complaint is that they smell a little weird. They do their job and get my clothes clean but the smell bothers me a little bit. However I would recommend it
Timmi G.
Rayne
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 16 CT more...
Great for baby as well. Great for sensitive skin. Free and clear is dye free. Pods are eady to use. Just add laundry then add a pod and turn on washer. Don't waste like regular detergents. Pods are awesome.
Emily L.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These a great for my husband who has skin sensitives and can't use regular detergent. They are very easy to use. I like that they have no mess, and they get the job done. They are a little expensive, but I feel they are worth it. I would recommend these for anyone with skin issues.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
My daughter has super sensitive skin, so I wash all of our laundry with sensitive detergents. These Tide pods work great on tough stains and are easy to use. Worth every penny, it's a staple in my household!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?