BY TIDE

Buy on Amazon
Haley P.
Maryville, IL
I really like this detergent. It removes stains & gets everything very clean. I use 1 for a typical load and 2 for bedding, towels, or anything heavy! I have a Amazon Prime dash button for it, so it gets delivered quickly.
Ally Y.
Tallahassee
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I find pods easier to use than liquid detergent because I know I'm not wasting any product when I use it. Just pop some into the laundry machine and you're done. The clothes smell great after and look good as new.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
We use the Tide pods all the time. These are great for my husband, who has super sensitive skin and for the baby. There is no fragrance. They are extremely effective in getting out stains, even grass and blood.
Sierra M.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: Pacs more...
I use these pods because I have found that I am slightly allergic to laundry detergent with more scent. These still leave my clothes smelling fresh. They are pretty affordable. I would recommend these to others.
Valentina C.
Puyallup, WA
These rock for my sensitive skin. I have always had issues where I break out from laundry detergents and that doesn't happen with the free and clear pods! They get my clothes clean, even my husbands stinky socks.
Caitlin C.
Saint Johns
Smell great. Clean well. Reasonable price. Zero pros. Cons are its HE which is great because my washer needs it. I order off amazon, so it's easy and quick! I'd recommend to anyone in need of HE detergent pods.
Georgette Q.
Normal
This product is super easy to use. It gets even our dirtiest clothes clean. We have sensitive skin and scents can give me migraines. This product is perfect to prevent issues. We buy from Walmart. Great price.
Laura B.
Stratford, CT
Tide sensitive pods are a great product.  They are easy to pop into the washer, and are great if you have sensitive skin.  I also like that there is no drippy mess.  Unfortunately, they are very pricey.  I'm undecided whether the price is worth the convenience.  On the fence for this product.
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love the Tide free and gentle formula! I have a three month old baby and I feel great washing his clothes in this formula. It's also much more affordable than the detergent marketed specifically for babies!
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Again, another tide product that I’m absolutely obsessed with! Perfect and gentle for fragile clothing it’s so effective! Totally affordable and the results are incredible. Would definitely recommend to others
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?