BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
I find that this product, while "economical" doesn't last very long in my house. I need at least 3 pods per load to get children's clothes clean, even after pre treatment, and it doesn't really get the funk out of my workout clothes as well as the liquid variety laundry detergents do.
Katlyn D.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 16 CT more...
I was skeptical about the pods because I was nervous they would leave stain on the clothes. I have no had an issue with staining plus my clothes smell better than ever! I would recommend these to everyone!
Jennifer F.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I can't say enough about these. They're so easy!! I always screw up and can put in the correct amount of detergent for the amount of clothing that I have. This takes the guesswork out of it and it might be a little more expensive but my clothes are always really clean afterward. I like the free and gentle because my kids have allergies.
Gustavo R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
love this product. keeps clothes very soft and doesn't mess up clothes. pros are it leaves clothes soft. cons is that it has no scent. this is very effective, I use it for all my clothes. its affordable, its about 11 dollars at my local target. yes I would recommend
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Tide pods are a great invention for the busy stay at home mom! They compact and easy to use and to teach the kids how to do laundry! They are pretty affordable and the Sunday paper allay has coupons for tide as well so I use them! Most of the time I get them for about 2.50 a pack!
Glynnis L.
I like that these pods are natural but my clothes don't smell clean and fresh after washing them because these pods have no scent. This is a great option for anyone with sensitive skin. Sometimes the pods would not dissolve all of the way in the washer and leave my clothes sticky.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I have sensitive skin so this is great. Anyone who gets contact dermatitis or any type of rash this is a gentle product. It's affordable. Cleans well and i like the pod concept. It's less messy than measuring out liquid.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I love tide and use it every day. As a mom I do laundry nonstop. Tide is my go to brand I have high-efficiency washer and dryer's. My only complaint is just that the price point is so high. I'm sick of spending so much money on laundry detergent especially when I use as much as I do
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I like be this stuff. I use it for my kids and baby. I do find myself sticking in an extra one just because I want to make sure it gets clean. Sometimes when I use just one I don’t feel like it’s clean enough. They have no fragrance at all and do not irritates my son’s eczema!
Amanda P.
Calcutta, OH
I love the tide free and gentle because my son and I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother our skin at all and it doesn't have the after sent that a lot of detergents have. It cleans well and isn't harsh on your cloths as either. It's an overall gentle detergent.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?