BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Lexi Z.
perrysburg
Love how easy these are to use! The packaging is perfect for easy storage. They do a great job cleaning clothes and are awesome for my sensitive skin. This is by far my favorite detergent to use. I would recommend this.
Anneta S.
Federal Way
I love to use these more than the liquid detergents!
They are really easy to use, you just toss them(never any mess or accidents) and you’re good to go!

Also I love that they offer these free and gentle ones because I have sensitive skin.

Great product!!
Tracey C.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Starting buying these because my husband is sensitive to harsh chemicals. Works great, clothes are clean without strong odors, and no issues with skin sensitivity.Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
love that they come in this big size now! i am usually not one for large brand laundry and house products like this, but theyre enexpensive and sell em just about anywhere. i recommend to everyone with sensitive skin.
When I first came ipon the tide pods I was beer skeptic I was how do I know that will really clean my clothes and the. It happened at my work one of my cow
-worker give me a free sample. I of course thanked her, so,th weekend came and I tried out the pod. I,have to say it was easy and effortless and for so,e reason the clothes were cleaner and smelled fresher, from that moment I became a tide pod fan!
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent
Eleanor E.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 16 CT more...
I love tide. The pods are easy for quick laundry loads but do sometimes stain clothes if left sitting on clothing too long. I like the unscented for a more natural laundry smell and less exposure to chemicals.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love these detergents. They are really gentle on the skin but still wash my clothing effectively. So great to use because I can just grab a couple and go to the laundromat, instead of lugging a huge bottle!
Sierra S.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
You can never go wrong with tide. Tide has been around for many years. It is so worth the price. You can get tied at any store it almost feels like. And it is so effective and affordable if you use coupons
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
I use these all the time. They don’t have airbag irritates my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave my clothes smelling like fake artificial scents. They also don’t look like candy which is a plus since people eating laundry pods is apparently an issue these days......😆
Amy B.
seattle
Laundry pods have made my life so much easier. I have shaky hands so pouring detergent seemed to be a mess! I just throw one or two pods in the wash and that’s that.

My skin is sensitive, tide doesn’t bother me. My dog also has sensitive skin but he’s had no allergies from my washing his bedding or towel with tide. My clothes and linens are nice and soft after being washed.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?