BY TIDE #22 in Laundry Detergent

Mandii G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Being a college student with sensitive skin finding this product was a great accomplishment. I love these little pods they’re so easy and I don’t have to make a mess trying to measure out detergent and end up running through a whole bottle in 2 months. This lasts a long time and saves my wallet!
Rebecca R.
So easy to use and convenient! Start the washer, toss them in them your clothing. Easy to follow directions of load size right on the tub. With a family of 3, one being a little boy and the other a husband who works construction, this large tub lasts all month for us. Definetly a repurchase!
Shuyun X.
Lakeland , FL
Tide pods make doing laundry so easy. I put a pod in the washer, add clothes, add scent boosters, and I am good to go. This is a really good option for anyone with sensitive skin since it has no added fragrance. I normally use this for my towels. For clothes, I prefer one of the scented ones.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I always use tide. It is a great product that is priced well and gets the job done. The pods make it so easy to do your laundry, simply throw your clothes in the washer with a pod or 2 depending on the size of the load and you are done! It is so easy and works great. Keeps clothes fresh.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I love these! The only thing I don't like is that they don't have the distinct laundry detergent smell, my clothes no longer make my skin break out in hives or outrageously itchy. I think these are rather affordable because I search online for coupons and I'm able to print a $2 off coupon.
Kerri C.
Austin, TX
Super user friendly, which is great for someone like me who never does laundry and needs it to be as quick and simple a process as possible. Just be careful if you decide to use two pods because if there aren't enough clothes to utilize the soap you can get pieces of leftover pod on your clothes.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
I have super SUPER sensitive skin so it really matters what kind of laundry detergent I use to wash my clothing, especially my delicates. This detergent is free of the harsh fragrances and chemicals that irritate my skin. I would reccommend this to all my friends with sensitive skin because it's a game changer!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
I find that this product, while "economical" doesn't last very long in my house. I need at least 3 pods per load to get children's clothes clean, even after pre treatment, and it doesn't really get the funk out of my workout clothes as well as the liquid variety laundry detergents do.
Gustavo R.
Los Angeles
love this product. keeps clothes very soft and doesn't mess up clothes. pros are it leaves clothes soft. cons is that it has no scent. this is very effective, I use it for all my clothes. its affordable, its about 11 dollars at my local target. yes I would recommend
Glynnis L.
I like that these pods are natural but my clothes don't smell clean and fresh after washing them because these pods have no scent. This is a great option for anyone with sensitive skin. Sometimes the pods would not dissolve all of the way in the washer and leave my clothes sticky.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?