BY TIDE

Buy on Amazon
Nicole P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Having a baby, gentle laundry detergent is important to me, but having a 6 year old boy means tough stains and smells. Tide pods takes care of both needs and it's simple to toss one in with a load. With two small kids, simple is key!
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These laundry pods are so convenient and not at all messy to use. All you have to do is throw one into the wash and turn it on. It works amazing and isnt too expensive. This is my go to laundry detergent and the only one I will buy.
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Tide pods are amazing and have just the right amount of detergent mixed together. Super effective and gentle on clothes! I prefer this ones to the original tide pods. Super great product if you are in college! I definitely recommend!
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I really like these pods because my clothes get clean without the risk of me irritating my babies' clothing. I switched from a highly scented detergent to a fragrance free detergent and these pods made the transition an easy one.
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I won't use any other detergent. I have extremely sensitive skin, especially when it comes to laundry detergents. This one is a little pricey but my skin doesn't have a reaction to it. Gets my clothes clean and doesn't leave any residue.
Sarah A.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
Omg, who wouldn't love tide? It's my number one go to! Works really well, smells so so good, gets your clothes smelling fresh and clean, and makes them feel brand new again without the stuffiness.
Love love love and highly recommend!
Stephanie R.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 1 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Pods are the most convenient way to do laundry. I love that I don't have to make a mess with a liquid detergent by measuring it in a cup that I can never clean. I just throw in the pods and I don't have to fuss with anything else.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Pods are great as it's easy to carry them to the laundromat rather than the liquid detergent bottle. In addition, I'm glad that there is a free & gentle version of the pods so that I can avoid any additional dyes or scents
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These are perfect for us sensitive skin humans and for travel. Whenever I am on the go I puts few of these in a ziplock bag and slip them into my travel bag just in case!
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
My new favorite detergent to do laundry. Mess free! you just throw 1 or 2 in with your laundry and thats it. Makes doing laundry a lot easier and faster. You dont have to worry about spills or putting too much detergent!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?