BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Definitely better than All free & clear pods. Theirs left residue on our clothes but tide dissolves wonderfully. Cleanse your clothes exactly like the normal detergent. My boyfriend is allergic to normal tide and had no problem with these.
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
tide pods are the easiest way to do laundry. just drop a couple in the load and its as simple as that. to me the ease makes up for the bit of a cost increase compared to regular detergents. i usually buy them in bulk at costco and they last forever! plus the tub container keeps everything nice and organized in my laundry pantry!
Julia F.
Rialto, CA
I use this regularly. Prefect for my family. Gentle enough for my kids sensitive skin. And so easy to use for my teenager. Pop one in and done. No scent which is good for us. Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Rachel H.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Pacs more...
I am very sensitive to laundry detergent so this kind works so perfectly for my. It is so effective. The only thing I don't like about it is my clothes just don't have any scent to them, which I can live with. Very affordable and I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Sam S.
Paris, TX
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
I'm not a fan of pods personally I prefer the detergent because sometimes the don't come all the way through and you have the plastic piece and not child friendly at all (please keep all laundry products high up away from children) cost more but well worth especially being free in gentle good to use on sensitive skin!
Brenda D.
TULSA, OK
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Sensitive Tide Pods are perfect for those with delicate skin, whether you have babies in the house or naturally sensitive skin yourself. The detergent lacks a scent, but laundry still comes out smelling fresh and clean. It's especially perfect to use for our guest sheets, since we never know who might have skin issues!
Yeslin G.
Miami
Easy to use & great for anyone suffering from asthma or allergies - no scent whatsoever & we've had no skin irritations. Keep away from small children. Makes doing laundry especially easy as there is no measuring or using too much detergent - look for sales & coupons to keep the price in check. Would purchase again!
Christa B.
Alpena
I love Tide Pods they make doing laundry easy you just throw it in and boom you set the washer and walk away makes life so much easier for a busy family . This product is NOT Expensive but for my budget wasn't cheap ether but was a good buy . I'd buy this agen and you should too I think you wil really like it
Ali R.
Tucson, AZ
I had never done laundry until I got married and had to buy my own detergent. Pros how convenient it is to throw a pod in and love the cleanness of my clothes. Con is that the finish very quickly.  It is expensive especially when you wash for a family of four but I love my pods and would not change them.
Grayson R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These tide pods are by far my favorite. With them being white, I have no worries when washing my white comforter or sheets. They aren't too bad in price especially if you buy in bulk. The only downside is that they can occasionally leave residue on clothes which could easily be fixed by washing immediately after with just water.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?